Is it alright to feel this way?

I just had my first tournament today. I was takign a shit when my division got called so I was late to arrive and was the first match.

Some odd reason I was very calm. the match lasted about 10 seconds with me gettign fucked up with a flying triangle to armbar.

I was pissed to say the least.

Good thing it was a double bracket so I got two more matches. The second one I had a good corner man and followed his instructions and won on points. I was only slightly nervous going into this match.

Third match I was more nervous as the guy looked physically strong. I lost with 20 seconds left to a Kimura that was put on really well. We both fought hard and it was a great match.

I thought I was going to be MUCH more nervous then I was to be honest. I was concerned about gassing due to nerves.

I had my first tourny today, I was not nearly as nervous as I thought I was going to be.

Not saying I wasnt nervous but it certainly was not overwhelming.

having a good teamate coachign me helped tremendously to focus on what needed to be done.

It doesn't happen to me anymore, but I think I did better when it did.....

I just had my first tournament today. I was takign a shit when my division got called so I was late to arrive and was the first match.

thats gotta be everyone whos competings worst nightmare

Back