• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Is Israel a necessary ally in the Middle East?

Why are you on double yellows and why is social distance warrior banned?

There’s like a purge going on.
R.I.P. @SocialDistanceWarrior

#Gone too soon

ShortPastelGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

Screw democracy and western ways of life. Without Israel in the Middle East all the tolerant surrounding nations could freely stone LBTQ and women that show skin larger than their eyelids without consequence.

I mean shit... Jews only created shitty inventions like the cure for polio, Cholera, the Plague, Stainless Steel, genetic engineering, the lazer, pacemakers, etc... Oh yeah, and the atom bomb that saved America's ass in WWII.

Aren’t they still doing that?

Im pretty Sure Saudi Arabia and Iran still stone queers if they feel like it.

I’m not very liberal but I definitely don’t agree with stoning someone for sucking a dick.

We need Israel to exist so that we can have third party to 'share' our military technology with China, allowing them to maintain a militarily significant parity and thus threat, that in turn justifies our continued subservience to the military industrial complex that runs our nation.

Too many powerful Jews in the US government, they’d never cut off their precious ally.

Israel has done stuff that is downright an act of war to the USA but the gravy train never stops.

@SocialDistanceWarrior was probably in the center. But from me observing his posts, he despised the direction the far left was taking this country.
I found I agreed with him most of the time. Even though my political compass test results categorize me as a "left libertarian" almost near where Ghandi falls, I certainly don't feel like one. If Ron DeSantis runs for 2024 I choose him over Biden or Harris.

I’d have thought that without Israel the west would be facing a much more prominent jihadist problem.

Israel is one of the main reasons why a jihadist problem exists in the first place since a lot of the radicalization stems from the palestinian/israeli conflict and america's support for Israel. Arab secularism and nationalism was heavily discredited from its losses to israel (the Arab states were nationalist) and america's support for secular dictatorships caused reactionary religious movements to become more popular (the other factors being the US installing the Shah of Iran which was overthrown by a Shia Muslim revolution and the US bases in Saudi Arabia and support for Jihadist elements to cause problems in places like Afghanistan and central asia for Russia)

Spot on.
America is relatively safe from the peaceful and loving religion of Islam. And you guys are so worried about Mexicans, lol. You have no idea how good you have it, immigration-wise.

Idk dawg. I’ve been told that there’s some bad hombres in Mexico

Israel is one of the main reasons why a jihadist problem exists in the first place since a lot of the radicalization stems from the palestinian/israeli conflict and america's support for Israel. Arab secularism and nationalism was heavily discredited from its losses to israel (the Arab states were nationalist) and america's support for secular dictatorships caused reactionary religious movements to become more popular (the other factors being the US installing the Shah of Iran which was overthrown by a Shia Muslim revolution and the US bases in Saudi Arabia and support for Jihadist elements to cause problems in places like Afghanistan and central asia for Russia)
Islam is the reason there is a jihadist problem, not Judaism.
You’re another one that won’t hold arabs responsible for their own actions. Why not?

Islam is the reason there is a jihadist problem, not Judaism.
You’re another one that won’t hold arabs responsible for their own actions. Why not?

When did I blame Judaism and why are you deflecting from what I said?

Screw democracy and western ways of life. Without Israel in the Middle East all the tolerant surrounding nations could freely stone LBTQ and women that show skin larger than their eyelids without consequence.

I mean shit... Jews only created shitty inventions like the cure for polio, Cholera, the Plague, Stainless Steel, genetic engineering, the lazer, pacemakers, etc... Oh yeah, and the atom bomb that saved America's ass in WWII.

First of all, now you are some big champion of LGBT rights? LOL. You only feel comfortable to even accept LGBT people in society because of the thing you constantly bitch about - liberals. In fact, if it weren't for liberals, you'd be more similar to all these backward Muslims than you care to admit. It's only because your kind was dragged kicking and screaming into a more humanitarian outlook that you aren't exactly like them. If you don't believe me, we can certainly run down a list of where conservatives fell on the sides of important civil rights issues, etc., and where liberals stood. In short, you're welcome.

Second, "atom bomb that saved America's ass in WW2". Hate to break it to you buddy, but the decision to drop nuclear bombs on civilians was a political decision, not a militaristic decision. Japan was already defeated. The only reason we dropped two bombs on them was because we did not want them surrendering to the Soviets, which would've stolen all of our gusto. Japan had already told us they wanted to surrender you simpleton. So there was no 'asses that need saving by detonating nuclear bombs' at all.

I know that doesn't jive with your 8th grade history class take on WW2, but you are certainly welcome to tell me what the military generals, you know, the people on the ground and in charge of the military operations in the Pacific Theatre, said about the decision to drop the bombs.

America has enemies because of it's unwavering support of Israel. I think that's a huge reason for the relationship. USA needs enemies to justify the massive siphoning of money into the Military Industrial Complex. These phony wars and regime changes wouldn't be happening if they weren't making people rich.

Back