Is Gus' terrible physique a reason people pick against him?

Ch0sen0ne

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Guy has a deceptively bad physique for a killer

Naw its because Rumble is an alpha Zulu warrior and Gus is a punk-ass Viking

What he said^. Er, he above he said.

His biggest accomplishment to date is losing to Jones.

Reported for fighter bashing.
As we've seen numerous times in mma, the taller more lanky guy usually beats the juicier manlet

Look at that guy's terrible physique

1394317855000-alexander-gustafsson.jpg

giphy1.gif

Donate money to homeless children>Betting on Rumble beating Gus. DO NOT EXPECT A RUMBLE WIN!

That's such a weird thing to say. Like it's a bad thing. He arguably beat the #1 p4p ranked fighter in the world over 25 minutes in the FOTY. It's better than anything Rumble has achieved.

OnT: I'm going to assume you mean its appearance, because he's incredibly physically talented. Yes, of course it plays a part in why many here are picking Rumble. You have someone that looks like he's sculpted out of stone and someone that doesn't look that muscular. Of course it sways the opinion of the casuals.

The people that put their money where their mouth is however and tends to know a bit more than "big muscles = better fighter" has put Gus as a 1.35 favourite.

Obvious troll job, and it's not even a good one, despite hooking a few guys in the thread already.

3/10 and I am being generous.

Muscles don't finish fights. Horsemeat does

His greatest accomplishment is having convinced many (if not most) fans that have watched the fight that he bean Jones, and that's a more telling achievement than anyone else currently has in the UFC's LHW divison.

Gus's physique is certainly not terrible but it's not unheard of for Sherdoggers to lose their shit when a fighter is shredded, lots of people on here did that with Papy Abedi and Overeem.

He has the same Physique as Jon Jones.

Gustaffson beat no one significant. He cried uncle to Phil Davis...

I didn't realize it was a bodybuilding contest.

images

Back