Is GOAT even sufficient for Platinum?

I confirmed the trolltrain.

Poor Platibum he was a joke all this time.
who?

oh is Platibum supposed to be a funny play on his nickname? he's still a top 40 UFC WW and you think that makes him a bum? I hope the mods bring back bans for this kind of fighter bashing, it's out of control.

This trolling shtick is old...needs more eyebrow tatts.

who?

oh is Platibum supposed to be a funny play on his nickname? he's still a top 40 UFC WW and you think that makes him a bum? I hope the mods bring back bans for this kind of fighter bashing, it's out of control.

If so, then all the people making the asinine threads about him being GOAT and all that other garbage should get bans as well. Trolling for months on end should not be tolerated either.

If so, then all the people making the asinine threads about him being GOAT and all that other garbage should get bans as well. Trolling for months on end should not be tolerated either.
well that's on them but I rarely make threads and I'm sure we'd adjust anyway ;)

I doubt you guys can stop hating on every hype train while using terms like bum.

and we all know you guys would turn on each other if you didn't have easy targets

well that's on them but I rarely make threads and I'm sure we'd adjust anyway ;)

I doubt you guys can stop hating on every hype train while using terms like bum.

and we all know you guys would turn on each other if you didn't have easy targets

I can't think of any hype train I've hated on other than Mike Perry's and it was very deserved.

I have never hated on Sage, PVZ, Choi, etc.

When the hate is deserved, I see no issue.

When we talk about the greatest of all time, we are generally referring to those who lived in recorded human history. Mike Perry is clearly already the GOAT, in essence if not in evidence, so shouldn't we be opening our minds and looking beyond the confines of our current temporal reality? I can actually see Mike "Platinum" Perry influencing the direction that science takes.

Thoughts?

Supposedly he's a blue belt in BJJ.

Sounds like another self-promoter with a significant gap in his MMA game, his loss Saturday notwithstanding.

who?

raw

I can't think of any hype train I've hated on other than Mike Perry's and it was very deserved.

I have never hated on Sage, PVZ, Choi, etc.

When the hate is deserved, I see no issue.
PVZ had a hypetrain? That was just closet pedos who want to bang a HS cheerleader.

PVZ had a hypetrain? That was just closet pedos who want to bang a HS cheerleader.

You can't be a pedo with an adult..... I suggest you looking up what a pedophile is.

He's a GOAT all right. A ScapeGOAT.

TS

you have burned yourself

go get a new account and never EVER talk about plastic perry

we´ve had enough of this

TS

you have burned yourself

go get a new account and never EVER talk about plastic perry

we´ve had enough of this
I can't speak for TS, but I think I speak for all of us when I say we don't care whether you think it's enough or not. This is really just the beginning and not only will Platinum Mike Perry learn and grow after this fight, so will the whole of Platinum Nation!

I can't speak for TS, but I think I speak for all of us when I say we don't care whether you think it's enough or not. This is really just the beginning and not only will Platinum Mike Perry learn and grow after this fight, so will the whole of Platinum Nation!
wtf

guy is a can

To be the man, you gotta beat the man. All HESPECT to michael perry but Alan, Platinum, Jouban is the rightful owner of the Platinum belt! Hespect your new GOAT:

alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-47.jpg

Join me in congratulating Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

Back