Is GOAT even sufficient for Platinum?

Hamm and Clov

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When we talk about the greatest of all time, we are generally referring to those who lived in recorded human history. Mike Perry is clearly already the GOAT, in essence if not in evidence, so shouldn't we be opening our minds and looking beyond the confines of our current temporal reality? I can actually see Mike "Platinum" Perry influencing the direction that science takes.

Thoughts?

When we talk about the greatest of all time, we are generally referring to those who lived in recorded human history. Mike Perry is clearly already the GOAT, in essence if not in evidence, so shouldn't we be opening our minds and looking beyond the confines of our current temporal reality? I can actually see Mike "Platinum" Perry influencing the direction that science takes.

Thoughts?
GOAT^2. Hell no, 2^{GOAT}.

#PlatinumBless

Fuck off with your animal comparisons. Platinum is a metal, moron.

There should be a renaming...When I go to the grocery store, I expect to find Platinum milk and Platinum cheese.

LOL? Platinum is no GOAT

hes a G the Greatest plain and simple live with it haters and fans!

I don't wanna say wasteland ... but even Platinum Nation cannot save this one

38dozdd.png

Platinum blessed this thread.

I mean, seriously!...just how fucking stupid are you?!?

GOAT in this instance means God Of All Things, so it's not really a slight to him

lol this joke about new fighters being GOAT always turns serious. its like flat earth. most people do it to troll but then you got a growing population of people actually believing it.

He screams like a goat. Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Look at what you people did.
<{danawhoah}> We created a monster.

Well, it's too late to stop it anyway. A toast to all of our Platinum friends. And to the haters, they'll see soon enough.
jPPE1c3.jpg

#PlatinumBless

Back