Crime Is Flynn Cohen to Prison? (SCO Thread v. 26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why the report says "two investigators claim...", nimrod. He doesn't need to see the evidence if he reports the information he actually has.

He didn't report "Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress". Because he didn't personally see the evidence corroborating said claim. So he reports the claim and not the validity of it. Learn to read.

What is it you're fishing for, anyway? Did the reporter lie about what investigators told him or did the investigators for some reason decide to troll the media? I'm guessing you have no clue.

Member when reporters would vet their stories beyond “two guys told me” before printing them? Pepperidge Farms members.

LOL at fishing. Irony not your strong point, huh, Goober?
This is the shit you drooling sweathogs so desperately cling to, fake bullshit by non-journalists working for a website geared towards teenage girls.
You people are a sad sad joke.
I'm guessing you don't know the difference between BuzzFeed and BuzzFeed News. You are an ignorant, sad joke of a poster.

Is Fox News a TV channel geared towards The Simpsons and Family Guy?

Member when reporters would vet their stories beyond “two guys told me” before printing them? Pepperidge Farms members.
Two guys = two federal law enforcement investigators.

Sure, same thing. I think Pepperidge Farm is senile and doesn't remember things like they actually are.

So we now have full blown proof of collusion (more accurately conspiracy to commit fraud) via Manafort, Gates, Paige, and Flynn with GRU agents.

We also have proof of obstruction of justice via suboerning perjury with Cohen being directed by Trump to lie about Trump's business deal in Moscow.

Conservatives of sherdog...................... where do you draw the line?

Are you American first and Republican second?

Or do you believe that protecting corruption is more important than protecting our nation?
Protecting corruption to trigger the libs. Hell yea.

Which ones?
Member when reporters revealed to the entire world the names of their sources because a handful of morons chose to believe a man who's proud of lying over the free press?

Senile Pepperidge Farm remembers.

LOL at fishing. Irony not your strong point, huh, Goober?
This is the shit you drooling sweathogs so desperately cling to, fake bullshit by non-journalists working for a website geared towards teenage girls.
You people are a sad sad joke.

You do realize how damaging it would be to the investigation if these government officials handed over evidence to BuzzFeed.

Member when reporters revealed to the entire world the names of their sources because a handful of morons chose to believe a man who's proud of lying over the free press?

Senile Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Member when the same reporter got busted for making similar shit up before?

Even CNN feels the need to make sure his “checkered past” leads their headline about his story while you rubes eat it up without hesitation.

“people knowledgeable about these discussions" told him all about Karl Rove's "indictment is imminent."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/media/buzzfeed-reporter-jason-leopold/index.html

How’d that work out, lol

IDK man, she is really destroying her reputation as a credible person. Let me correct that, her reputation is destroyed.

And I also think people do have strongly held political views. But hey man maybe you're right and it's a show. I really don't know what's in their heads.

You have to remember that Kellyanne is the a D level political adviser and would never of been selected by any other president but Trump. She is doing her job getting paid and any publicity is good Publicity at this point

My personal 'out on a limb' guess. And yes this will be considered imposible by many.

I think Lindsey Graham and top Repub's know all or substantially all of the case against Trump (likely a Whitaker brief) and they are preparing to set the stage to abandon ship before going down with the ship.

They continue to wait and see if Trump and Guilliani can somehow manage the storm but as Trumps approval plummets and the economy is at risk going into the election they won't put Trump above the party and go down with him even if it means splitting the Party.

Why do I say that? Well, In the last 45 days or so you have seen a very real split and divide between Trump and Lindsey. Chief amongst them was LIndsey calling Trumps actions 'Obama like' (no bigger way to demonize a Repub) and he has said much more in the recent past... and then during the Barr hearing Lindsey asked Barr this

GRAHAM: If there was some reason to believe that the president tried to coach somebody not to testify or testify falsely, that could be obstruction of justice.

BARR: Yes. Under that—under an obstruction statute, yeah.

GRAHAM: If there was some evidence that the president tried to conceal evidence, that would be obstruction of justice, potentially.

BARR: Yes.

Why would Lindsey do the Dem's work and ask this in a way that basically paints Barr and himself in a corner if there is 'evidence'? Now when 'evidence' comes out both Barr and Graham will be confronted with their own words.

So ya, its a stretch and if the Repub's think that Trump can indeed somehow manage this shit storm they will stand by him, but if they see the bottom falling out and fear being dragged down I think they bail and offer within the Senate a Bipartisan review of the impeachment proceedings so they can claim they were seperated from Trump (it was him, nt us) and position themselves as part of the solution.

I also think Graham and the Repub's know this 'Perjury' potential impeachment is the small side of the shit wave flowing towards Trump and the Russia stuff and his personal Finance stuff (with outside prosecutors) is far more damming and they can use this to get separation from him before that wave hits.

Call me crazy but I see the signs in Graham's recent behaviour.
<Fedor23>

Oh and

giphy.gif
Indeed, I said as much back in v.25, so I don't think it's a stretch at all:
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/147435471/
"So, I just came across this,
Defying Trump, US Senate votes to stop US support for Yemen war
Senators also pass resolution saying that Mohammed bin Salman is responsible for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

The other day, the Senate voted against a dark money bill that cock-blocked Mnuchin. I would say they know the wind is blowing against Trump at this point and they are determined to give themselves things where they can say, "See, we didn't blindly follow Trump!" despite their 2 years of wallowing in the swamp with him. If he is shown to have been a knowing participant in the connection between Trump Jr. and A. Torshin they will redline the bus they're going to throw him under."

IDK man, she is really destroying her reputation as a credible person. Let me correct that, her reputation is destroyed.

And I also think people do have strongly held political views. But hey man maybe you're right and it's a show. I really don't know what's in their heads.

I believe Kellyane was a pretty low level polster. This is the only administration where she could get a high profile job like she has. She decided to sell her soul for the spotlight.

I can see the logic behind what she's doing from a pure career jumping point of view. She saw an opportunity that most likely would never happen again and jumped on it.

George was/is a very respected lawyer in Washington and his reputation actually means something so it makes sense that he would distance himself (I believe he also declined when offered the job of Inspector General).

I do wonder if George is doing this more out of conviction or to protect his reputation.

Member when the same reporter got busted for making similar shit up before?

Even CNN feels the need to make sure his “checkered past” leads their headline about his story while you rubes eat it up without hesitation.

“people knowledgeable about these discussions" told him all about Karl Rove's "indictment is imminent."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/media/buzzfeed-reporter-jason-leopold/index.html

How’d that work out, lol
So one reporter reporting wrong information (no malice was proven btw) means you''ll forever assume anything reported by the press is wrong?

Or rather anything negative reported about Trump, I'm guessing.

So one reporter reporting wrong information (no malice was proven btw) means you''ll forever assume anything reported by the press is wrong?

Or rather anything negative reported about Trump, I'm guessing.

Did you read that article? That wasn’t the only instance of him lying about shit.

And yes, when one reporter gets busted multiple times for lying and making shit up I’m not going to assume that when he comes up with another story from unnamed “people with knowledge” that he isn’t full of shit this time.

<Lmaoo>
Buzzfeed...

The good thing about this sort of angle is that it inherently temporary. Either somebody else has access to these sources/documents (and you know every major news outlet is hunting them as we speak), or the turn out to be false and this ends the story. I’m not surprised about buzzfeed rushing to get the scoop here, it’s given them a ton of additional coverage in the last day or so, but that comes with a very real risk of getting burned on questionable information.

Did you read that article? That wasn’t the only instance of him lying about shit.

And yes, when one reporter gets busted multiple times for lying and making shit up I’m not going to assume that when he comes up with another story from unnamed “people with knowledge” that he isn’t full of shit this time.
If there any proof of him "lying and making shit up"? Not really.

Over 10 years ago he got some information wrong and has since made a turnaround, got hired by a Pulitzer winning publication and (by your own source) earned praise by his colleagues. That means I'll automatically assume anything reported by him (and another reporter who co-wrote the report btw) is false... because it makes Daddy Trump look bad!

Just remember that dems have already set the bar that lying is not grounds for removal from office. Nor should be ‘directing to lie’
Well that is wholly inaccurate if you are referring to Clinton impeachment.

the impeachment bar is political consideration of what constitutes high crimes and misdemeanors. the Dems and many others did not think a consensual sex act, even lied about was a high crime and misdemeanors.

you cannot use that to blanket say no lie on any topic is then not a high crime or misdemeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back