Is Fedor the only fighter in history to tap out once when in a submission?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

I just noticed that Fedor only tapped one time when he lost to Werdum via triangle choke.

If I was stuck in a submission, I would tap out at least 4 times to let the ref know I was truly done.

Timestamped

I must say, that’s the manliest tap out of all time. No need for multiple times, just one will do.

Nobody has the balls to hold a submission after Fedor taps

Fedor is truly a once in a lifetime talent. I can't never imagine him tapping to strikes, he's cut from a different cloth

''manliest tap out of all time''

FFS

Whats next, the sexiest way to be KOd ever award goes to?

Lol. Y'all are ridiculous.

Fedor was the most dominant heavyweight in the sports history. That is his legacy. Not "omgwow look one tap bro!!!"

"Manliest tap"? Or so ashamed of needing to tap that he could only bear to do it the least possible amount of times?

I think it might be a trait from sambo. Ive seen a few russian just tap once.

Pretty sure the joke at the time was that he had never had to tap before as wasn't sure how to do it.

His tap was GOAT like. The guy is just a badass motherfucker.

Fedor is truly a once in a lifetime talent. I can't never imagine him tapping to strikes, he's cut from a different cloth
Tapping to strikes is no worse then taping to a choke. A choke is less painful when you go out

Pretty sure the joke at the time was that he had never had to tap before as wasn't sure how to do it.
At the time, Fedor fans were saying he wasn't giving up because he only tapped once

Tapping to strikes is no worse then taping to a choke. A choke is less painful when you go out
Not really. Frank Mir confirmed that there is an unwritten rule about taping to strikes among fighters

I remember that moment very, very vividly, it was so surreal ! and yes it was a goat tap lol

Not used to it, thats the only time he ever was caught in a sub in MMA, and he faced many very good BJJ guys

Not really. Frank Mir confirmed that there is an unwritten rule about taping to strikes among fighters
Frank Mir says a lot of stupid shit. Truth is, tapping when you are getting punched in the face and out is no worse then tapping when you are in a relatively pain free choke. Fucking Shogun tapped to strikes for fucks sake

Back