Is Fedor the only fighter in history to tap out once when in a submission?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Frank Mir says a lot of stupid shit. Truth is, tapping when you are getting punched in the face and out is no worse then tapping when you are in a relatively pain free choke. Fucking Shogun tapped to strikes for fucks sake
Joanna J denied that she tapped to strikes for a reason.

Fighters are ashamed of tapping to strikes and for good reason.

Not really. Frank Mir confirmed that there is an unwritten rule about taping to strikes among fighters
Frank Mir is a jackass tho. Great fighter back when the sport starting gaining traction but I wouldn’t take his word on the subject too serious. Also, when he’s 60 and has people changing his diapers I’m sure he’ll change his mind on the matter, if he can even remember saying it.

Not really. Frank Mir confirmed that there is an unwritten rule about taping to strikes among fighters

Lol at "confirmed", like Frank has somekind of authority to speak behalf of every figher and that there cant be different opinions on it.

''manliest tap out of all time''

FFS

Whats next, the sexiest way to be KOd ever award goes to?

You smell like this guy so...there you have sir, just in case...

1538928049_7beed4ae3294baa6146b78434948edff.jpg

Lol @ frank mir not tapping to strikes. He just he curls up into fetal position praying the ref saves him. Such a tough guy lol.

Tapping to prevent lifelong brain damage is perhaps the most honorable submission. Tapping to prevent a 2 second nap is certainly not.

Fucking radio hosts and random average joes intentionally get choked out by fighters for fun... How many of them ask to have their brain bashed untill they go out? Fucking none of them.

I wonder what would some fat boy sherdog keyboard warrior like Toner would prefer... Goto sleep via triangle choke or via ground and pound? Gee I wonder...

At the time, Fedor fans were saying he wasn't giving up because he only tapped once

lmfao I legit remember that. All kinds of huggers were out of their minds trying to come up with ways he didn't really lose. People upset at the ridiculousness of Conor huggers ain't got nothing on Fedor fans pre losses.

Then Silva crushes him, he didn't lose, the doctor was blind. Hendo flattens him, corrupt Herb didn't give him more time to recover and he should have because it's Fedor and he gets special treatment.

Good times.

<Dana05>

I would have not stopped the fight if I was refering the fight, I think it's pretty odd he only tapped once, god I'm not a ref

I think Bendo verbally tapped out to Pettis. If one tap is good, zero taps must be great.

Fedor needs only one tap to announce he is ready to fall and stand up again. The HW tournament championship awaits the GOAT.

Back