Is Dong Hyun Kim the most universally-liked fighter right now?

Wow... are you serious?

I really thought by now that people should have common sense to understand that sarcasm was at work regarding Stun Gun and Akiyama. Go type "William Hung" on youtube if you still don't know what I'm referring to.

Wow...are YOU serious?
You just compared 2 mma fighters, one on a 2 flash KO streak, to william hung???! The idol joke?

And sexyama was coined after time n time again, his cardio sucked during fights and he keeps his beach muscles. His appearance for shields he was tanned more than the jersey shore cast. It really was funny.

To say the jokes are *william hung* level is like saying anderson silva is only known for being black and breaking his leg.

Gsp is only winning bcuz he has free health care in canada and hes french.

Dhk is only popular lately bcuz it must be sarcasm since he is asian,not bcuz of his recent fights,

Notice the negative bias trend there?

Do I sense some severe deep rooted asian hate with you?

I saw the Dong on my tour in the ROK. Seems like a normal dude. The ROK isn't really big on MMA, but he's on a lot of advertisements there, so that's pretty big. He was repping some makeup ads. Just the culture over there.

I guess so. So many trust the 'Dong' nowadays. And real talk, the 'Dong' jokes seem more endearing and funny than the Conor is GOAT joke.

9z9i.gif

First time I saw him fight with some friends, we made some "dong" jokes but of course shertards will latch on to something fairly peurile and unnuanced do it to death. This place gets to be so annoying with all the unfunny repetition.

Back