Is Dong Hyun Kim the most universally-liked fighter right now?

First reply nailed it. DHK is definitely up there. Seems like a really nice, down to earth dude.

whether ppl wanna admit it or not, deep down inside everybody loves The Dong.

Wow... are you serious?

I really thought by now that people should have common sense to understand that sarcasm was at work regarding Stun Gun and Akiyama. Go type "William Hung" on youtube if you still don't know what I'm referring to.

You're a dummy if you think the love for Stun Gun and Sexyama isn't 100% genuine.

You're a dummy if you think the love for Stun Gun and Sexyama isn't 100% genuine.

No, you are. You remind me of the vulnerable kids in high school that everyone dicks around with and they actually think it's real. One time, I remember everyone making fun of this kid for doing some awkward shit. Everyone started messing with him by telling him that he was the man and he would someday be an astronaut and he actually believes them. I felt sorry for him since he lacks common sense. Judging by your respond, you are no different than him.

If anything, I'm actually trying to help people like you to understand that some are just messing around. Even some of the posters quoted me and told me to "take it easy." You should take this and learn from it.

No, you are. You remind me of the vulnerable kids in high school that everyone dicks around with and they actually think it's real. One time, I remember everyone making fun of this kid for doing some awkward shit. Everyone started messing with him by telling him that he was the man and he would someday be an astronaut and he actually believes them. I felt sorry for him since he lacks common sense. Judging by your respond, you are no different than him.

If anything, I'm actually trying to help people like you to understand that some are just messing around. Even some of the posters quoted me and told me to "take it easy." You should take this and learn from it.

What are you talking about? You are literally the first person I've come across who thinks the Sexyama/Dong love isn't sincere, so this "everyone is clowning around" schtick doesn't really hold. In any case, why the fuck should people who genuinely love the dong care if someone else does it ironically?

Definitely 180ed hard on the dong (not initially intended to sound that way but fuck it )

What are you talking about? You are literally the first person I've come across who thinks the Sexyama/Dong love isn't sincere, so this "everyone is clowning around" schtick doesn't really hold. In any case, why the fuck should people who genuinely love the dong care if someone else does it ironically?

Because creating threads like this encourages even more sarcasm. I actually feel bad for those who are real fans of Akiyama and Stun Gun. I'm just trying to be the hero and come to the rescue of those who lacks common sense and actually do believe everyone's love for these fighters are genuine. If it works, I'm glad. If it doesn't, I'm not surprise. As long as I spoke the truth.

korean zombie>>>

people still hate dong from when he was one of the most boring fighters in the ufc

remember dong vs siyar??

nobody hates kz, nobody

nobody hates igor v either, but nobody outside of forums and hardcores know him...

What about back in the day? Genki?

Yep. EVERYONE loved Genki, even people who didn't watch or follow MMA. Pity that he peaked before the UFC peaked.. he was a showman, but he could also actually fight.

There will never be another Genki, and his loss was probably the biggest loss for me. It single handedly made MMA less interesting as a whole :(

Also, it felt like we didn't lose just a good mma fighter, but the world itself lost a good honest man trying to do good things.. We are all one!

No way, the guy's trying to sell something he's not, he got a lucky punch agaisnt Erick and then ko a nobody. Hector's gonna murder him and he admits it

Sorry but two flash KOs esp one with silva isnt somthing you overlook.

Gsp is goat. And he never flash KOd anyone

Back