• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Conor the biggest fraud ever?

He knocked out the p4p no.1 in 13 seconds, I would not put him at the same level with fighters like Jones of MM but at least give him credit for being very high level fighter.

skipped all wrestlers? which wrestlers? mendes, frankie? more than half of the top 10 (aldo, jung, stephens,holloway,swanson, rodrigues, choi) are strikers.

beating aldo legitimizes anything, unless you consider aldo overrated, which I don't. got raped by diaz? He looked good until nate caught him and he won the second fight. skips over khabib who just ducked his last 2 opponents and wont even step foot in the octagon against credible opposition for years at a time. ferguson probably will be conors fight if he comes back to mma. I feel for ferguson. just beat the former champ and lost his chance to beat the man touted by some as uncrowned champ (khabib).

look at it this way, in the time it took conor to fight aldo to mayweather, khabib has fought darryl horsher and michael johnson. aldo has fought frankie edgar and max holloway.

the only person more active at the top level is max holloway who BTW isn't a wrestler.

i know youre trolling, but get real. conor is proven as the best by beating the best.

Godammit! You're right.

Lol no, he's one of the best MMA fighters the UFC has had.

<This7><This7><This7>

skipped all wrestlers? which wrestlers? mendes, frankie? more than half of the top 10 (aldo, jung, stephens,holloway,swanson, rodrigues, choi) are strikers.

beating aldo legitimizes anything, unless you consider aldo overrated, which I don't. got raped by diaz? He looked good until nate caught him and he won the second fight. skips over khabib who just ducked his last 2 opponents and wont even step foot in the octagon against credible opposition for years at a time. ferguson probably will be conors fight if he comes back to mma. I feel for ferguson. just beat the former champ and lost his chance to beat the man touted by some as uncrowned champ (khabib).

look at it this way, in the time it took conor to fight aldo to mayweather, khabib has fought darryl horsher and michael johnson. aldo has fought frankie edgar and max holloway.

the only person more active at the top level is max holloway who BTW isn't a wrestler.

i know youre trolling, but get real. conor is proven as the best by beating the best.

<{JustBleed}>

Have you visited that subforum? It's filled with equal amounts of cancer from both, fan girls and creepy obsessed haters.
once in a while and it says a lot when the mods had to make a forum for the morons that make threads about a guy who is bum version of Ricardo Mayorga.

The delusion and complete ignorance from his fans is at ronda levels nowadays.

let me preface this with the fact that i fucking hate Connors persona and his legion of fuckboys hands down 100%

BUT the dude has still done some impressive shit. He beat Holloway, granted he was a lot less developed. And utterly destroyed Aldo the FW GOAT hands down. Sure alotta people were saying Aldo was shot, he likely had 100 more fights in the gym alone. Cant think of many Nova Uniao guys successful late in their career. And he came off a war with juiced up mendez. Ran face first into a counter ect ect. All of that is true but he still gave aldo a 13 second fight that is a HUGE accomplishment and I love Aldo.

He was lucky to get away with a W in the second Diaz fight. he was gassed AF AGAIN but had great early rounds, got a completely undeserved shot at the LW belt and destroyed alvarez which was simply a fucking terrible matchup for Eddie style wise. bbut thats 2 champs he obliterated. he's ducking the fuck out of no money fights like beeb and Ferg no doubt. But I could even see connor beating them tbh. Ferg gets hit WAY too much if groovy can floor him connor can. and beeb has literally no striking whatsoever and will spend the night running at mcg trying to get a takedown. We saw Johnson put him on queer street so no doubt conor can. if he gets taken down tho he's fucked.

Connor has benefited from special treatment from UFC and favorable match ups all simply due to his popularity from a buncha beta fuckboys who live vicariously thru his accomplishments and anyone who cant see past that is a moron. But he does have a couple legit feathers in his cap.

Not that any of that is gonna help him with Floyd tho, dudes gonna try his best and try to make show of it but connors just out gunned period. dude doesnt have the striking acumen to box with one of the elites. in MMA he's exploited the terrible handskills of alotta fighters but that shit just aint gonna cut it vs Mayweather. He's taking everyone for a ride but I cant blame the guy for riding the wave and getting as much out of it as he can ina sport where people get used up and thrown out when theyre no longer winning

Ronda Rousey is the biggest fraud in the history of MMA.

Conor McGregor is a mediocre fighter who simply played it smart - big on PRIZEfighting, low on talent, but in the end it didnt matter considering his PPV numbers.
McGregor might not be the best ever but he clearly isn't mediocre.

Fasted knock out in title fight history against a top p4p ATG.

One of the best performances in title fight history, while moving up a weightclass, rivaled only by JJ/Shogun against a veteran.

I dont have the energy to even say more. fraud? kys.

If conman was as good as you all think, dont you think Siver would have gone ot in 9 sec ROFLMAO
and lol

Total fraud, breh

No great fighters have ever lost or faced adversity in a fight.

let me preface this with the fact that i fucking hate Connors persona and his legion of fuckboys hands down 100%

BUT the dude has still done some impressive shit. He beat Holloway, granted he was a lot less developed. And utterly destroyed Aldo the FW GOAT hands down. Sure alotta people were saying Aldo was shot, he likely had 100 more fights in the gym alone. Cant think of many Nova Uniao guys successful late in their career. And he came off a war with juiced up mendez. Ran face first into a counter ect ect. All of that is true but he still gave aldo a 13 second fight that is a HUGE accomplishment and I love Aldo.

He was lucky to get away with a W in the second Diaz fight. he was gassed AF AGAIN but had great early rounds, got a completely undeserved shot at the LW belt and destroyed alvarez which was simply a fucking terrible matchup for Eddie style wise. bbut thats 2 champs he obliterated. he's ducking the fuck out of no money fights like beeb and Ferg no doubt. But I could even see connor beating them tbh. Ferg gets hit WAY too much if groovy can floor him connor can. and beeb has literally no striking whatsoever and will spend the night running at mcg trying to get a takedown. We saw Johnson put him on queer street so no doubt conor can. if he gets taken down tho he's fucked.

Connor has benefited from special treatment from UFC and favorable match ups all simply due to his popularity from a buncha beta fuckboys who live vicariously thru his accomplishments and anyone who cant see past that is a moron. But he does have a couple legit feathers in his cap.

Not that any of that is gonna help him with Floyd tho, dudes gonna try his best and try to make show of it but connors just out gunned period. dude doesnt have the striking acumen to box with one of the elites. in MMA he's exploited the terrible handskills of alotta fighters but that shit just aint gonna cut it vs Mayweather. He's taking everyone for a ride but I cant blame the guy for riding the wave and getting as much out of it as he can ina sport where people get used up and thrown out when theyre no longer winning

how can you say he gets special treatment and favorable matchups?

on his way up, the number 1 and 2 were aldo and mendes. he beat both. What? is fighting and beating the top 2 guys not good enough because you retroactively claim them as a favorable matchup for him? I didn't see many people saying that before those fights.

then hes scheduled to fight the LW Champion in RDA...once again, what an east fight right?....but fights diaz instead who clearly is not a favorable match up for conor.

Ronda Rousey is the biggest fraud in the history of MMA.

Conor McGregor is a mediocre fighter who simply played it smart - big on PRIZEfighting, low on talent, but in the end it didnt matter considering his PPV numbers.
10/10

He knocked out the p4p no.1 in 13 seconds, I would not put him at the same level with fighters like Jones of MM but at least give him credit for being very high level fighter.

Because he was able to finish so many good opponents he in my book gets a mention alongside Jones, Silva, Fedor, etc.

Back