Is Conor that good or is Cerrone that bad? (Poll please)

Cowboy has some miles on his counter, but it wasn't the case this time. His nose was busted up and that's it.
It didn't prove that Cowboy is bad an Conor is good. Conor just had good landed shoulder strike, this time.
Conor has lost 2 of his last 19 fights. One to the LW goat. Beating Cowboy didn’t prove anything we did not already know.

Cerrone was handpicked for being susceptible to that kind of style. It’s that simple. Watcg Cerrone Lawler or Cerrone Till

Cerrone been on a decline for the past few years. I don't think Conor that good either. This was a easy fight for Conor since it was stand up battle. Give him a wrestler and Conor will lose badly. Give him Kevin Lee next.
shieeett I'd literally buy the PPV then

What pisses me off is that Cowboy keeps repeating that he loves this sport, he loves the UFC, the crowd and all that shit.
But dude, where is your fighting spirit? You don't feel ashamed in front of the world to be put out in 40s by an ex-145 pounder?

It seems that he only enjoys the money that's it, nothing else. No ambition, no motivation.
He got shouldered 4 times in a row without defending or throwing elbows in the clinch.
Keeping hands up are the basics fundamentals to avoid being high kicked especially from someone with a Muay Thai background.
WTF was he thinking? Warm up session?

There is a big difference when you fight a guy who is on 3 fight winning streak and is 6:4, than a guy who's on a 2 fight losing streak(via KO) and is 4:6. You are not good with numbers are you?
And then everybody knows that this was dana's plan to get conor back in the game and cash big on him, and you have 35% of fans and fighters saying the fight was fixed. Why is nobody saying Tony's fights are fixed? Then you have again Dana saying that the guy with a 2:3 record should get another title shot, while this guy was too lazy to cut weight in 3 of those fights, so he fought at 170.
Conor has only lost 2 of his last 19 , Cowboy had lost 5 out of 10 WHEN he fought Tony. Cowboy is a gatekeeper and now and then and 6 months doesn’t make any difference. Conor showed you what a real top 2 fighter does to a gatekeeper.
As for as what 35 percent of Sherdog believes I can only tell you that 7 percent of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows, that doesn’t make it true.

Conor looked much more unpredictable and versatile this time. Clearly he is better and has been working on new things.
I think donald has lost a step a little but he has always been quite beatable whilst simultaneously showing little flashes of brilliance here and there.
Donald is very inconsistent. The result was expected but probably not as dynamically.

Back