Is Conor that good or is Cerrone that bad? (Poll please)

Let’s see...Cerrone is pushing 40, turtles in big fights and is below .500 over his past 15 fights or so I believe. He went into the fight with Conor coming off of 2 bad losses, a first round TKO and a doctor’s stoppage. Good performance by Conor, but there’s a reason he fought Cerrone instead of Gaethje in his return fight. Cerrone at this point in his career was always just going to be a stepping stone to get Conor back on track. Love the guy, but that’s the reality of it. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with Conor next.

The fact that Dana had to constantly claim ' Cowboy is not done ' is an indicator that he is done but yes, I think Conor deserves credit as well he looked in fantastic shape and came out with conviction.

I think Conor is reaching a new level in his game. He looked like an absolute killer at 170 lbs. And yeah, Cowboy isn't shot imo. What say you?
I'm not a Conor guy but Conor is a very good fighter. Cerrone is just cashing checks at this point, he's looking worse and worse. The fight to make is Conor vs Gaethje on the April card with Khabib/Tony or just put it to headline a separate card. We know Dana won't make that fight because..........
Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png

Need I remind you guys that Conor started at featherweight? Need to take that into consideration you gawd dam critique's.

SOme fighters called it, said the same thing.
WHat about the 4:6 part though, any comment on that?
And also my opinion on the 4:6 part is cowboy is a legend of the sport he’s had his wins he’s had his losses but that man is far from a bum like these coach potato Conrad haters claim him to be as they type away with their Cheeto fingers on their keyboard in their moms basement, the dude has some of the best records in the sport and those casual haters who probably were once casual conor fans need to give that man respect. You can tell they were once his fans because they constantly talk about him day and night they are more obsessed with him than his fans (I’m a fan and all of my threads I’ve made weren’t even about conor not one of them) but the haters have millions of Conor hate threads and they probably binge watch the khabib conor fight over and over and only watch when Conor’s fighting. I honestly think the haters have some sort of mental illness because they are obsessed with that man more than me and many other conor fans

Conor is better than ever and will be better than ever in next fight and so on. He looked explosive, sharp, powerful and fast at 170 lbs.

But he's just got to stay focused and hungry.

Cowboy looked good despite being washed up and taking a dive. And no Conor isn’t that good, gimme fight at its finest.

Uriah’s jealous he got ko’d and embarrassed his last fight I love him though

we will never know if this was a fixed fight or no, but we all knew this was the way to bring back the last cash cow and in worked.

I've seen 40 seconds of Conor fight over the last 15 months. He's pretty damn good but not really too much action in order for me to make a clear call.

I've seen Cowboy fight 6 times in 15 months. He just lost the biggest fight in his entire career and got dropped like a sack of potatoes putting up no resistance whatsoever. If Cowboy is not retiring he really needs to take a long break because he is that bad.

He looked good against a guy who is 4:6
not to mention 35% of sherdog believe took a dive.
It took Tony 3 rounds and a sucker punch after the bell to beat Cowboy and Conor beat him in 40 seconds so the person who is overrated IMO is Tony.

It took Tony 3 rounds and a sucker punch after the bell to beat Cowboy and Conor beat him in 40 seconds so the person who is overrated IMO is Tony.
Cerone was on a 3 fight winning streak when he faced Tony. Tony systematically beat Cerone to the punch and nobody is saying the fight was fixed. TOny is 12:0.
You said what?

Cerone was on a 3 fight winning streak when he faced Tony. Tony systematically beat Cerone to the punch and nobody is saying the fight was fixed. TOny is 12:0.
You said what?
Tony isn’t 12-0 he is 25-3. Cerrone lost 5 of his last 10 when fighting Tony. He was 36 when he fought Tony, he is 36 now. He is and was over the hill. Conor just exposed it. Tony is over the hill at 36 as well . Conor or Khabib will expose that . Every fight seems fixed when you guessed wrong. Wrong often are you?

Cowboy has some miles on his counter, but it wasn't the case this time. His nose was busted up and that's it.
It didn't prove that Cowboy is bad an Conor is good. Conor just had good landed shoulder strike, this time.

Tony isn’t 12-0 he is 25-3. Cerrone lost 5 of his last 10 when fighting Tony. He was 36 when he fought Tony, he is 36 now. He is and was over the hill. Conor just exposed it. Tony is over the hill at 36 as well . Conor or Khabib will expose that . Every fight seems fixed when you guessed wrong. Wrong often are you?

There is a big difference when you fight a guy who is on 3 fight winning streak and is 6:4, than a guy who's on a 2 fight losing streak(via KO) and is 4:6. You are not good with numbers are you?
And then everybody knows that this was dana's plan to get conor back in the game and cash big on him, and you have 35% of fans and fighters saying the fight was fixed. Why is nobody saying Tony's fights are fixed? Then you have again Dana saying that the guy with a 2:3 record should get another title shot, while this guy was too lazy to cut weight in 3 of those fights, so he fought at 170.

Back