Is Conor growing his beard to protect his chin?

He’s trying to protect that porcelain jaw of his.

There you go, reading shit into what I posted that ain't there. The look is stupid if you ain't got the background or skills to go with it.

Who gives sh!t if I can't cut down a tree and build a canoe? I just wanted the look why does that irk you so?

If you've seen him without a beard it makes perfect sense as to why he's growing his.

Doesn't - makes you look like a phoney poser.

Makes me look good like any other man who sports a power beard friend be they live in the woodz or $3,000 month penthouse condo...

Should focus on growing out body hair for submission defense

beards suck. all them ugly losers who grow 'em look even worse because of them. smfh

giphy.gif

Kimbo was drunk during this fight. He got on the beers when he heard Shamrock was out. Look into it.

Usually he comes in with a small beard, but since he got rocked and dropped by Khabib, does he think his chin is cracked?

He hates himself and is creating the hideous self image he sees inside

On a conscious level he is being bold and manly but deep down he is channeling the image of old alcoholic irish tramps

In boxing they dont usually allow beards to that extent. Its surprises me that in mma they usually get away with it

Back