Is Conor growing his beard to protect his chin?

Tried to grow me a big bushman beard a year in but my lady was not having if I didn't trim it back to GQ height I was cut-off from her trimmed lower beard. I compromised went with the full goatee I miss my backwoodz rugged look... :(

I’m not sure but I read he is getting a perm prior to the fight.

it's where he keeps his weed

d2f790ac-502e-45b6-b7ec-3a07ce183160_text.gif

Usually he comes in with a small beard, but since he got rocked and dropped by Khabib, does he think his chin is cracked?
Obviously not, don't be ridiculous.

He's building a beard buffer so he can try to survive a choke, instead of an Insta tap.

Nah hes going down the Anthony Joshua route of not giving a fuck about his appearance till he wins. Check out AJ in his buildup to Ruiz 2, dude didnt want to be distracted by such trivial things
Glass chin confirmed

Usually he comes in with a small beard, but since he got rocked and dropped by Khabib, does he think his chin is cracked?
Correction, he didnt get "dropped" by Khabib, Conors ass never touched the ground, not even from a flush overhand right (no power). Yes, I know you'll go check it and try to prove me wrong but you're gonna surprise yourself. So when you reply to me, I'm gonna need you to admit you're wrong. Good day

Correction, he didnt get "dropped" by Khabib, Conors ass never touched the ground, not even from a flush overhand right (no power). Yes, I know you'll go check it and try to prove me wrong but you're gonna surprise yourself. So when you reply to me, I'm gonna need you to admit you're wrong. Good day

<mma4>

Surely you would wait to see what he looks like on fight day before making a shit thread.

Conor only grows proper beards these days

f9856f069e11a189ed514c0276b47f4d.jpg
Tried to grow me a big bushman beard a year in but my lady was not having if I didn't trim it back to GQ height I was cut-off from her trimmed lower beard. I compromised went with the full goatee I miss my backwoodz rugged look... :(
Damn, man. If you feel like you need a "backwoods rugged" look, you're already in fail category. I grew up back in the woods and couldn't give 2 fucks about any look. You either are or aren't, ain't no look gonna fool people.

Damn, man. If you feel like you need a "backwoods rugged" look, you're already in fail category. I grew up back in the woods and couldn't give 2 fucks about any look. You either are or aren't, ain't no look gonna fool people.

That's not what I said buddy I said I liked the look with or without a beard I wouldn't be mistaken for no wuss...

That's not what I said buddy I said I liked the look with or without a beard I wouldn't be mistaken for no wuss...
There you go, reading shit into what I posted that ain't there. The look is stupid if you ain't got the background or skills to go with it.

Glove touching the floor equals a knockdown

Do the world a favor, ts, and don’t have children.

I think that his hand and knee touching the ground is enough for it to be knockdown/getting dropped.

https://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Knockdown

Back