Is Conor done fighting?

Is Conor done fighting?

• Total voters
Hopefully.

cropped432201174.jpg
<{anton}> <{monica}>

Would give zero shits if he was back in the cage

He's waiting in the background for a lucrative and favorable match up.

He's done competing regularly against any top competition though.

Before you answer the poll....do this easy math:

If you win the lottery with 100 millions......will you go to work again??

Ok...let me go deeper....

If you win the lottery with 100 millions...invested part of it....and get in return at least 50 millions more......will you go to work again???

Connor...have a good life....

I don't think Conor is done fighting. His out of the cage activities have all but guaranteed he will need to generate more revenue and publicity to fuel his commercial endeavors.

I'm looking at Masvidal as the perfect opponent for Conor to come back for.

Askren would be a bigger and better fight for him... all his fan boys would be "so sure" he would one shot the very hittable Askren and all the Conor haters will be "so sure" Askren will drag him down for another mauling... that and their big mouths... bigger fight than Conor VS Khabib for sure

No, he's not done.

Mystic Lockard predicts that Conor has exactly seven fights left in him - six of which he will win, only one that he will lose. He will retire with a record of 27-5 when it is all said and done.

I think he is. I’m a Conor fan and even I’m getting tired of hearing about him.

Not that a poll will make people stop talking about him but I think he’s done.

@Jackonfire @Arkridge can we make a poll?

I just don't understand what he's waiting for, if he's going to fight again...then fight again..book something...it might be possible he's waiting to see what happens with khabib and dustin..but there's always some fight that's going to happen..you just can't keep waiting and waiting.

Conor was blessed with favorable matches his entire career. He was good - no doubt about it, but was severely overrated.

The only real unfavorable match he won was against Chad Mendes, who was off the couch, gassed, and made some questionable decisions in that fight

He was one of the top fighters in the world for sure at FW, but he never defended his title, and then when the money came, he went full diva mode. He wasted his prime years attacking buses. He will never be the same fighter ever again, regardless of what he wants to tell his legion of fans. The mentality is completely different when you are coming up the ranks versus when you already have it made and are fighting for a paycheck, while getting older too.

It also doesn't help that he has zero fighting spirit and crumbles when faced with adversity. This isn't something you can change or train for

Conor will definitely have one or two (tops) fights in the UFC. But as far as his relevancy goes in the current landscape, it is non-existent

Summary: Great fighter, crisp striking, mediocre grappling, current instagram diva, irrelevant

I will only say that when conor fought mendes, it was short notice for him as well...aldo is the one who backed out with a fake injury and conor, instead of cancelling, decided to fight mendes instead...I'm not buying that mendes wasn't training...he knew full well that aldo is known for pulling out..and he was ready for it...and don't forget, conor went into that fight with a badly injured knee and still ko'd him inside 2 rounds.

I think he'll fight again for appearances but his heart won't be in it.

Conor's done, but people wont believe it.

Congrats, double champ, highest paid UFC fighter, cross sport fighter, best fight marketer in MMA, can retire with millions, and millions more to come every year.

Got out of the fight game without major injuries, and other fighters still salty and jealous and dreamin of a red panty night that was only possible with Conor.

If he is, good luck to him. He was fun to watch, if not frustrating at times. The divisions don't really need him to continue to put out top-drawer fights though.

If not, good luck to him. The talent pool is full of hungry sharks right now, and Conor has his work cut out for him pretty much everywhere. The divisions (obviously) are better for having him active.

I think he is. I’m a Conor fan and even I’m getting tired of hearing about him.

Not that a poll will make people stop talking about him but I think he’s done.

@Jackonfire @Arkridge can we make a poll?
Prob that whole rape case drama bubbling in the backround keeping him from fighting is my guess

Back