Is Colby capable of KO'ing Usman?

Probably not, but he can hurt him and potentially get a TKO. Everyone is completely writing Colby off which is strange because they were 2-2 going into the fifth. Usman is the rightful favorite but I wouldn’t bet the house.

colby's new striking coach has made him better then adesanya. he will spinning hook kick KO Usman in the 1st round!

Colby is a pillow fisted volume striker. It's not that he cant but rather because he won't due to his style. Chances of him committing to finish is very low

There's no particular reason to believe he can KTFO dead Usman.

There's a non-trivial (but probably < 50 percent) reason to believe he could land more strikes than Usman in a five-round fight and win a decision

Ngl in the last bout I was rooting for Usman so hard but Covington was making the fight uncomfortably close. I had final exams in two days and stopped studying for the night to watch the fight.

Covington isn't a big puncher but they do not look like insignificant pitter-patter strikes.

Usman definitely seemed hurt a bit from the headkick Colby landed in the first fight.

With the exception of Askren, a UFC WW is capable of knocking someone out with the right shot.

I sure as shit won't be putting money on it, but we've seen shocking stuff of that caliber before. Colby's problem is that he's going to have to beat Usman a second time if he wins.

KO Power/Power punch is a gift, you're born with it or not, guys like Jones, Colby and Floyd will never get that godlike power that guys like Usman, Francis, Black beast, Mark Hunt, Tyson are born with.

they can train for years and will always be a pillow hands.
Mayweather was knocking guys out when he was fighting at 135 and below. One of the greatest puncher in the history of that weight class. Even as he moved up the bigger guys that he was fighting we very cognizant of his power, especially his signature jab to the body and never attacked him recklessly.

Of course he’s capable, is it likely? No, but stranger things have happened.

Usman is going to hit him so hard he be'll on his back listening to miles davis solos in cyberspace

If he started swinging for the fences right off the bat against Usman this time he might be able to catch him off guard. He knows he can't tire him out. It might be the way to go.

Is Colby capable of KO'ing Usman?

<Fedor23>

Anything is possible? But he hasn't shown quite that pop to do so, Usman on the other hand as shown just that "PoP"...

<36>

not with those pillow fists he has.

Colby can't knock out any ranked fighter in the UFC, let alone the best P4P fighter in the world right now. Can he win? Maybe. But a KO is completely out of the question.

Colby took Bispings old title of Pillow Fist

he is current PFM Champion

Back