Opinion Is China scared of America’s diversity?

I think America has China beat for diversity and they know this and they’re cowering in fear.

Once this pandemic is over do you guys think America will rise to the occasion and own China on all fronts?

-Kamala Harris (strong black womans whos going to to be president).
-Explosive athletes like Lebron James will continue to dominate in basketball on the world stage.
-Smart Indian and Asians will continue to flock and work at silicon valley companies making $$ and lead innovation.
-Mexicans will dominate the farming and agriculture jobs creating abundance of food for export.
-White Americans that make up the large percentage of the consumer class outspending the Chinese Middle-class.

American men are on average 5’9” and 200pounds with an iq of 90 and would waste most Chinese men in a street fight and arm wrestling.

I think American will own China in the next 10years. Smarter, stronger and bigger diverse people is our strength.

China could care less about diversity..

Why would they?

Diversity is bullshit anyway.

the USA has reached peak diversity. There’s not really a huge influx of new immigrants from different cultures than the ones who are already here. And after americans have bred with each other long enough we will be relatively homogenous.

Last edited:
I believe as a strong American man it is my duty to believe I could defeat all Chinese men who would dare challenge me in a series of competitive feats like obstacle course or trivia game similar to who wants to be a millionaire

Yes. They fear that the US will self-destruct via diversity and will try to use China as a scapegoat.

Last edited:
LOL, no. Their entire ideology is based around principles that are the complete opposite of diverse.

Off topic a bit but, if China was ever going to invade the US militarily it would have been 2020. In the future they'll realize it was their best chance.

Now its not gonna happen in our lifetime.

Sign me up for the arm wrestling. I own “Over the top” on VHS.

China should be scared of it. Scared that if it happened to their country it would destroy it and make it decadent garbage just like it does to the west. There is no way it's strengthening the US, it creates internal squabbling and conflict.
China will march past the US like it's a burning side show ultimately.

The racist and intolerant left has divided the nation into two groups: brainwashed and demoralized cowards and those that love America and don’t see everything through the lens of race and social constructs.

Chy Nah already won

China has already been infected with democratic capitalism and not even the great party can stop it.

You lost me at smart indians they are anything but smart

China lives in another world, but honestly the rich Chinese aren"t maybe so much affected by Communism like the Russians.

In fact Russia is more isolated from Western tourism and has more political indoctrination generally. Otherwise the Communist leaders of China are crazy.

Now you will say in Russia is capitalism, but...

Off topic a bit but, if China was ever going to invade the US militarily it would have been 2020. In the future they'll realize it was their best chance.

Now its not gonna happen in our lifetime.

Nah, they just got their guy into office (thanks libs).

The ideological subversion has been bearing its fruits big time lately (especially due to the TDS inspired propaganda), while the virus they unleashed is wreaking havoc as well (which conveniently squashed their own social uprisings at home), while they're sitting back and waiting.

The soft invasion is already underway. Their best chance is still on the horizon.

And, yea, I know we're posting in a troll thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back