Is Bruce Buffer in his prime right now?

Is Buffer in his Prime?

• Total voters
Definitely still in his prime

BohIXziIcAAxAeb.jpg

gotta love those ab implants.....so that didn't know....those are ab implants.

I don't know, I just done get the same vibrations through his sound as I used to.

No one is in his prime on sherdog and everyone should retire

And ufc is dying

Bruce Buffer probably smashes an inordinate amount of beaver. GOAT MMA announcer. Not sure if he still in his prime, but he’s still great.

Id wish hed just fuck off personally

I’m sick of him now. His announcing gets worse and so do his suits. Take him out the back and shoot him. Still better than Michael C Williams though.

Lol he bugs me these days. Used to love Rogan too but wouldn’t mind seeing them both move on.
I want rogan to stick around. Even if he’s just 1/5 cards and features guys on his podcast he’s a good presence. If you have him on every card he’s annoying but when he’s on a card once in awhile I admittedly get very excited about it

I want rogan to stick around. Even if he’s just 1/5 cards and features guys on his podcast he’s a good presence. If you have him on every card he’s annoying but when he’s on a card once in awhile I admittedly get very excited about it
He can still be good but he talks so much nonsense these days. Overhypes fighters to extreme measures and gets things wrong like fighters being gassed when they’re not and fighters being hurt when the lunch didnt land. He never seems prepared and it’s obvious that he hasn’t even watched some of the fighters he is commentating on. He makes fights feel big at least and still has his charm at times. I won’t be devastated when he goes though. I miss Goldie.

He can still be good but he talks so much nonsense these days. Overhypes fighters to extreme measures and gets things wrong like fighters being gassed when they’re not and fighters being hurt when the lunch didnt land. He never seems prepared and it’s obvious that he hasn’t even watched some of the fighters he is commentating on. He makes fights feel big at least and still has his charm at times. I won’t be devastated when he goes though. I miss Goldie.
Yeah but the desk is filled with nerds. Like these guys are almost over the top for me. Don and jon anik are almost too informational. Sometimes it’s like ok stop explaining what I’m saying and just provide some commentary that gets excited. When the main event is turning into a fire fight I want a quick explanation and some “HOLY SHIT” not a thesis essay on what I’m watching you know?

Yeah but the desk is filled with nerds. Like these guys are almost over the top for me. Don and jon anik are almost too informational. Sometimes it’s like ok stop explaining what I’m saying and just provide some commentary that gets excited. When the main event is turning into a fire fight I want a quick explanation and some “HOLY SHIT” not a thesis essay on what I’m watching you know?
Yeah I get it. I’m not a fan of Cruz or Anik at all. I like DC because he has that natural excitement like Rogan does. Bisping too. Joe just isn’t what he was imo. Been doing it a long time but he’s fell off. Just wish he wouldn’t vacillate so much and wouldn’t proclaim fighters as the best ever in their weight class when they are not. Bas was great but fell off too.

Micheal Buffer at his most decrepit still takes dumps all over Bruces prime.

We already know who has the best family genes.

He’s no longer overshadow by the other buffer

Back