Is Brad Pitt Starting Their Transformation

yeah that’s they job uniform though. Is there someone telling brad to wear this for work?

Just because those sumo thongs are for work doesn’t mean they have to be fuchsia.

Brad’s skirt is a manly brown.
Testicles need a cooler temp than regular body temp.
Seems manly in an ancestral way.

He has the luxury to optimize his wardrobe to supra-pragmatic levels, not a mere mortal that needs to wear underwear and pants for work.

Just seen them out promoting for their new movie and it’s looking like they are starting to transform to a woman and even wearing dresses now.

Brad-Pitt-Skirt-Cardigan-Bullet-Train-SS-embed-11.jpg

brad-pitt-skirt-on-the-red-carpet-301239-1658260697969-image.700x0c.jpg

I bet they will make a pretty women when they are done.
Yea, just like those scottish warrior dudes ...
Wearing skirts, blowing pipes, very gay.

Skirts work and looked cool in ancient/medieval times, but that was strictly in the form of a belted off tunic or under Armor.

He looks like he raided the local librarians wardrobe

I saw a Muslim guy wearing a skirt recently. Think it was like a Scot wearing a kilt. Not gay or crossdressing but traditional.

He hasn't aged as well as Tom Cruise, but Brad Pitt in his prime was probably most beautiful man ever.

12fa220eb56036f1a9ad1c2aa299928f.jpg

92029c14ccf15ea6ab3351141e09a58f.jpg

185157a39909bb0b692a4f4327303f08.jpg

32017702c2131fcd628dba8939c2a6d1.jpg

Just seen them out promoting for their new movie and it’s looking like they are starting to transform to a woman and even wearing dresses now.

Brad-Pitt-Skirt-Cardigan-Bullet-Train-SS-embed-11.jpg

brad-pitt-skirt-on-the-red-carpet-301239-1658260697969-image.700x0c.jpg

I bet they will make a pretty women when they are done.

Who is "they" ?
I only see one person.

I bet he's got at least 3 knives hidden

Who is "they" ?
I only see one person.

I am sorry is the right pronoun them, I am still trying to get used the new to the pronouns to use. Which is the correct one for when a man is still in the process of changing into a women?

I am sorry is the right pronoun them, I am still trying to get used the new to the pronouns to use.

Just use English, you'll be fine.

You can refer to Brad as "he".

He will always be a man, no matter how many dresses he wears or surgeries he has.

For example, when you see Brad Pitt in a dress, that is one man in a dress and you can say "he is wearing a dress".

When you see Brad Pitt and "Caitlyn" Jenner in a dress, then you're seeing two men, each wearing a dress, and you can say "they are each wearing a dress".

Don't give into the craziness, push back, help end the insanity.

He like all of the big celebrities are beholden to their studio executive overlords. To keep the wheels turning on the career, they have to take it in the rear.

Them/They <45>

If you have a dick, you are a male.

Back