Is Brad Pitt Starting Their Transformation

The same answer as this question:

Are you starting to post threads that are even remotely coherent?

NO.

Well I guess hes the only woman pretty enough for him.

His old ass is just trying to remain relevant

someone at work said the same thing, that this is just a way for him to shout “Look at Me” and promote his new movie. Which I don’t think looks good but will watch on HBO Max when it hits.

that don’t look like a kilt to me. Kilts be plaid and shit. And is he even Scottish? That would be a bad idea to wear a kilt unless it part of your culture.
Kilts are Celtic, not specifically Scottish, they can be one color. You can find men's skirts pretty much everywhere across most of the history of civilization. This is more of about changing the idea that only girls can wear skirts, which is super new & arbitrary as hell.

Samurais wore dresses and sumo wrestlers wear satin thongs in shady Victoria Secret tones like jade and lavender.

Dude, you do nothing but shit post.

what is a “Shit” post? Most of my threads are just me talking out loud. Do I need a spific reason to try and start a convo?

Do my thread offend you? If they do, let me know and I try to be more sensitive and think about your feeling before I start one. Is there certain topics that threaten you, I try to keep away from some subjects like religion and tipping but let me know if there are any others you can think that would trigger someone and I will see what I can do.

my bad man, I will try not to “Shit” post no more.

Last edited:
Samurais wore dresses and sumo wrestlers wear satin thongs in shady Victoria Secret tones like jade and lavender.

yeah that’s they job uniform though. Is there someone telling brad to wear this for work?

I wouldn’t blink an eye if this was Deep, Richards, Prince etc but this being Brad seems weird, kinda like seeing Sam Jackson, Cruise or Clooney wearing shit like this. I could even see The Rock trying it out but not Brad.

Back