Is better Call Saul worth the watch?

I agree with the people who prefer it over Breaking Bad. I feel like the pace did pick up abit after the first few episodes. It's still slower than Breaking Bad i'll give you that. I'd still say everything is pretty much better with Better Call Saul, the pacing, the storyline, characters and quality of the production.

It was awhile since i watched the first season but i do remember it took me awhile to get into the slow pace and then i ended up binge watching all the episodes because i got hooked.

I think the start of the show takes it's time to lay down the groundwork properly, i'd say you should give it a shot and watch a few more episodes before you decide man, it really is great.

It's good but it is too slow. They shouldn't try to stretch it out so much. Some of these character are going to be noticeably older in BCS than in BB. Plus, how many people are going to stick around for a long time when they know the fate of more than half of the main characters

Wife and I REALLY enjoy this show. As others say, it is a slow burn, but I feel the payoff is well worth it. The characters are deep, flawed, and their progression is awesome to watch unfold.

Definitely one of our favorite shows.

Wife and I REALLY enjoy this show. As others say, it is a slow burn, but I feel the payoff is well worth it. The characters are deep, flawed, and their progression is awesome to watch unfold.

Definitely one of our favorite shows.

Sounds like you guys would love Rectify, still the most underrated unknown amazing show I’ve seen.

In fact I would recommend anyone who really loves BCS to check it out, the two shows share a certain quality, and that next-level depth to the characters.

gI3Fuuf.png

I think it's in the running for the best show on TV right now.

Yeah, it's either BCS or Fargo. I think Fargo took a bit of a hit this past season though. BCS hasn't really shown any weaknesses yet.

I also love "Ash Vs Evil Dead", but it's hard for me to put it in '"Fine Wine" category of top tier television. It kind of stands alone.

Sounds like you guys would love Rectify, still the most underrated unknown amazing show I’ve seen.

In fact I would recommend anyone who really loves BCS to check it out, the two shows share a certain quality, and that next-level depth to the characters.

gI3Fuuf.png

FUCKING STOP IT! We have a long list of shows that are "next to watch" now...

I have heard amazing things about this show. We currently have 5 episodes left of Ray Donovan to watch (any Sopranos fan HAS to see this), then we want to watch Sneaky Pete, then we are gonna break that up with Santa Claria Diet as a comic relief (love me some Timothy Olyphant, no homo, Justified FOREVER), THEN we will see if we can fit Rectify in.

Shows usually jump in line higher if they have nudity in them, because I am a man, so we will see if we stick with that order.....

FUCKING STOP IT! We have a long list of shows that are "next to watch" now...

I have heard amazing things about this show. We currently have 5 episodes left of Ray Donovan to watch (any Sopranos fan HAS to see this), then we want to watch Sneaky Pete, then we are gonna break that up with Santa Claria Diet as a comic relief (love me some Timothy Olyphant, no homo, Justified FOREVER), THEN we will see if we can fit Rectify in.

Shows usually jump in line higher if they have nudity in them, because I am a man, so we will see if we stick with that order.....

Rectify’s first season is only 6 episodes, and it’s a better show than those others you named, so I’d recommend sneaking those 6 in first, then taking a break from the show & letting it digest while you watch those others. ;)

Rectify’s first season is only 6 episodes, and it’s a better show than those others you named, so I’d recommend sneaking those 6 in first, then taking a break from the show & letting it digest while you watch those others. ;)

"Purchasing" all four seasons now.......

I think it’s a great show, imho it’s better than Breaking Bad-more Saul, Mike and Gus, what’s not to like?

Don't want to start a new thread but is Mad Men worth watching? Somehow I've never watched it.
If Mad Men had nothing other than Christina Hendricks in 1960s dresses it would be worth watching, as it happens that’s only one small part of how great it is...

That was my fear, I watched first episode and seemed slow. Good to know it doesnt pick up

You have to power through the first season. It's slow as shit and uninteresting. After that the show is awesome

Just watch it

You can’t be a pussy all your life

:eek:

If that's your TV show advise I would hate to hear more pertinent life advise

See my sig for for Daniel Cormier reactions

:eek:

If that's your TV show advise I would hate to hear more pertinent life advise

See my sig for for Daniel Cormier reactions
Shut it clippy you aluminium wanker

Yes. Its great, but very different than Breaking Bad.

Back