Is anyone out there a fan of both RDA and Conor?

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I see a lot of people picking sides, but I'm actually a fan of both. I'm torn. But one thing I'm pretty confident about is that the fight is gonna light the internet on fire. I don't expect a domination on either end. I expect momentum shifts, high tension, and great exchanges.

I'm a fan of both. While wanting a McGregor win, I have nothing but respect for RDA.

im a fan of both which is why im really hoping this fight won't end up being another insta flash k.o by C.Mcgregor or a quick rd 1 sub by those onions

I like RDA but I wouldn't call myself a fan, I am quite selective, i'm not the type of MMA fan who gets invested in a lot of fighters.

Chuck, Fedor, Lyoto and Conor are the 4 fighters I would say i've been a big fan off since I stared watching MMA over a decade ago, there's plenty of other fighters I look forward to watching though.

Aldo even with all the back and forth is still one of my favorite fighters, I feel he paid a hefty price for not respecting Conor's skills.

How can anyone show hate for RDA, even if you aren't a fan, his recent run has been nothing short of spectacular.

I like both and have tremendous respect for them

Then, there are very few fighters I don't like or don't respect, like 2-3, so fwiw...

I like them both, so I'm just rooting for a good fight with a spectacular finish.

i1YEL3o.gif

Don't really like Conor's personality, the trash talk isn't appealing to me but I really enjoy watching him fight. Impartial to RDA but I enjoy his fights too

Not a fan, but I respect both.

It's win-win situation for me. If Conor wins we'll see something extraordinary and rare, a 2 division champ.

If RDA wins the Conor nuthuggers around here will back the fuck down, so that's another win.

Expect a good fight either way.

I like both guys, but Conor fans around the Internets make me want to see Conor Knocked out.
But if Conor wins, I will also feel great reading brazilian forums and tasting their tears.

So maybe the best thing is Conor winning against RDA and then getting KTFO against Edgar. Then rematch Aldo and watch Conor knocking him out again, but this time in 12 seconds.

Like both these guys. RDA is a Monster and Conor just keeps backing up big talk with big performances.

What I think happens - RDA chokes him unconscious within 3 rounds.

What I want to happen - Conor wins and challenges Robbie at 200.

I like to watch both fighting, RDA looks like a machine, never stops, and Conor is like anything I ever watched.

But since I don't know them personally and I almost don't watch any interview, embed, or mma show at all, I don't care about their personalities.

I'm not a fan of RDA, but his recent run is very impressive; he is an animal. I watched his fight with Pettis again last night and it's probably one of the most impressive fights I've seen when you consider the expectations before and after. In many ways it was a masterwork performance.

I believe Conor will win, but if anyone has the ability to break Conor's will in the cage it's RDA right now.

I like both guys, but Conor fans around the Internets make me want to see Conor Knocked out.
But if Conor wins, I will also feel great reading brazilian forums and tasting their tears.

So maybe the best thing is Conor winning against RDA and then getting KTFO against Edgar. Then rematch Aldo and watch Conor knocking him out again, but this time in 12 seconds.

You need some hobbies or something, bro.

Like both fighters, but I'm a way bigger RDA fan. I actually like Conor's trolling and trash talk, and his fighting style/abilities (it's just some of his parrot fans which annoy me).

This fight would/could deliver greatness for the victor. We could see Conor become a 2 division champ, or we could see RDA within one win away from tying the LW title defense record of 3 (possible LW GOAT talk in historically the most difficult division...).

Back