Is anyone out there a fan of both RDA and Conor?

I like RDA, I was so happy to see him smash Pettis as Pettis in my eyes has always been overated by the masses, he's a top fighter but people were saying he was going to hold the belt for years. RDA is a good fighter I just think Conor puts him away.

SdjBicH.jpg

I'm a fan of eating vagina
I bet you're one of those weird uncles that talk about sex like that and make jokes like "did it with mu penis" and stuff like that. You most likely think it's funny but you're really cringey but no one will tell you. I have a friend like it, maybe you're him.

Always rooting for Conor, but I'm a long time fan of just about everyone he's fought. Always loved Mendes and Aldo. Siver has a lot of awesome fights as well. Those guys seem like good people outside of the cage. RDA is a bigger Aldo. Seems respectful and fearless. Crazy string of wins. I like RDA.

Likes aside, I don't want to see Conor's journey slowed down. I want to have watched an absolute legend from the beginning.

I bet you're one of those weird uncles that talk about sex like that and make jokes like "did it with mu penis" and stuff like that. You most likely think it's funny but you're really cringey but no one will tell you. I have a friend like it, maybe you're him.
No, I just have a hot GF that enjoys when I bury my face in her meat wallet and make motor-boat noises.

Of course, how can you not be a fan of either?

If you don't like the way either of them fights then you don't like MMA...

Conor is one of the best strikers to grace the sport and RDA is just a well-rounded fucking beast.

I am a fan of both but i hate the mcgregor and ufc nut huggers. I despise dana and the ufc shill tards. I hate the fact that mcgregor gets this special treatment from dana but 97% of other fighters wouldn't. I like mcgregor but i hope dana and the ufc plan fails miserably. It is not mcgregor's fault that he is in the position that he's in but dana co is riding his nuts so hard and therefore i love nothing more for dana and co to fail bad

I consider myself a fan of RDA. I admit, it wasn't until he KO'd GSot that I got behind him though. We all hop on board a bandwagon at some point or another. I always disliked GSot, Nate Diaz and Anthony Pettis and RDA fucked all three of them up, so he sealed it for me. Beating Bendo and Cerrone the way he did only validated to me how seriously badass this dude really is. Everything came together for him.

People always wanna talk about his losses 6 and 7 years ago but that was before King's MMA, Master Cordeiro and Nick Curson got ahold of him. He was always a fringe top 10-15 guy, but once he found the training that worked for him, it was a whole different story entirely. I think he beats Khabib in the rematch. Call me crazy, I don't care. It's no worse than thinking Conor has a snowball's chance in hell at 170 like his fanboys think.
yea i agree with what you said, he has always been a talented fighter and one who only speaks in the octagon, beating / finishing lots of top tier opponents - i think he came in with a lot of hype as a great prospect and hes def just continued to improve

Can't be a RDA fan after what he did to Pettis and will likely do to Conor

Dudes a savage tho

Haha I know that feel. I'm a big Pettis fan, so the loss hurt. But I've also been super impressed ever since he had a dominant win over Dunham. And then with each showing he just kept looking great (minus the Khabib fight). When he beat Pettis, even though that's my boy, I was convinced. RDA did what Bendo, Gil, and Alvarez couldn't. It's super impressive. The man's got hard hands and well rounded grappling game. He's gonna be a tough test for everyone.

Big RDA fan here too, but I also like Conor a lot. The dude is legit and I like his character/confidence/arrogance as much as his unconventional style, intelligence and fighting flow
I hope we get a fight , maybe a FOTY, but I think RDA is a tall order for Conor...
We'll see..

I would like to see McGregor win, but don't think he will.

Fan of both.

I have a strong feeling that Conor is going to wreck RDA. I could be wrong though.

Sure. I've got time for Aldo, Mendes, Edgar, Holloway, Poirier etc too.

I'm an MMA fan, so yeah, huge fan of both guys. Rooting for Conor but RDA winning wouldn't bother me at all.

Don't see how ppl could dislike either guy tbh

Conor is a very exciting fighter to watch, I like watching him fight. I just want him to lose so that the hype dies down a bit.

Kept a close eye on RDA since he beat Etim who come from my city. I like RDA's tenacity.

As a Martial Art fan, I am very impressed by RDA.

However, Conor is mah homey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back