• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Is Anthony Smith full of it?

Smith seems like a nice dude but the way he talks just really annoys the fuck outta me. I can’t put my finger on it but I think it has something todo with his tone. He just always sounds like a fucking pussy

In all fairness, I have done the same with this fight. Gane has never lost in kick boxing, MMA, and the skilled man generally beats the puncher - see Fury vs Wilder. Then I think of how scary Ngannou is, how he made the best UFC hw of all time look like a jobber, and everything he touches melts into it's foundation - all he needs to land is one, and with his huge reach and explosive speed, he likely will.

I'll go out on a limb and say it is the best hw title fight since Cain vs Junior. That fight, the lesser fighter won the first time, as al it took was one to connect and the undefeated record went away. If those fighters fought ten times, Jds probably only wins that one, he got decimated in the rematches, but he connected that night. This fight may be like that, Ngannou may win but lose the next two, but he certainly has a better shot than I thought Jds did that night. The fact Gane is not a wrestler and this will be a kickboxing match also means Ngannou will have better chances. I do predict we will know what will happen after round one - if Frank connects like he was on Miocic in round one, it will be a short night; but if Gane can start shutting him out, frustrating Ngannou, it will be a long night for him.

Head saying Gane in a UD but gut is saying Frank inside of 3.

In that clip no don't think he is far off

Ugh fucking Anthony needs to be more concerned with training and less concerned with everything else. He sucks
Yea, ok m8.
ezgif-com-gif-maker-6.gif
FlusteredUniformAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif
ColorlessDesertedGopher-size_restricted.gif

Convinced someone in 2015 that Anthony Smith was in the Hobbit,

and he still repeats it today... as if it was a fact. Never once googled it.

latest

he got PTSD from a fratboy on molly that did some wrestling wtf do you expect from him

No, I don't give a fuck about pronouns on this site. I'm going by what's considered normal as a neutral pronoun. Which is "his".

I also don't give a fuck about God usually being adressed by the pronoun "his". Who cares. Maybe she does. Let's not go political.
lol im just trolling dude

Back