Is a rematch the only way Khabib loses?

i think only Tony or Justin beat khabib at 155.
i don't think conor or Dustin can do it

I think it's probably fair to say that nobody is probably prepared for how khabib feels in the octagon. A bit like having a really solid plan to just punch a shark in the nose if it decides it's coming to eat you

I’ll believe DC when he says no 155-185 lb fighter can stop him from getting the takedown. And we all know he’s sort of an MMA grappling demigod.

The thing is with Khabib is that he almost doesn’t make mistakes on the ground, and even if he did, the window of opportunity is so short fighters probably won’t be able to capitalize.

To beat Khabib, you have to knock him out when you’re still fresh. Otherwise he’ll just drain and maul you for 2 rounds, and then ur striking offense danger is gone too.
You really don't think 185 lbers can stop shit takedown? Romero, Whittaker, Adesanya, Jacare?

Conor wasn't motivated and the money got into his head. Motivated Conor beats him
I think the money will always be in his head especially he is one of the richest athletes on Earth

When you reflect back on the Dustin & Conor fight, its clear that they simply weren't prepared for how Khabib would feel in the octagon. Gaethje also has this dilemma now, he can prepare all he wants it won't be enough because he doesn't know whats about to hit him.

But what if Khabib were to hang around long enough to do re-matches? One of the big question marks if Khabib retires at 30-0 will be how he would've looked in a rematch. Because i believe once you've had that octagon experience with Khabib the re-match would be more interesting for some of these guys.
His greatest opponent may very well be circumstance. We have seen seemingly impossible fighters to beat, lose or come close in recent history. Whether that circumstance is age, suspensions/drama, injuries, left pride and got molly whopped or tragedy, we all know it happens. Either way, Go Gatheje

I'm not on the mythical motivated conor train.

Khabib would still ragdoll him in a rematch.

Nate choked out Conor on a very short notice while partying. Conor prepared for the re-match and barely eked out a win.

Smeshing continues if they meet again.

Khabib got a gift of a decision against Tibau (he should have lost that fight). A big, strong enough grappler could stymie him.

He definitely lost the 2nd round to Tibau but IMO, won the fight. I think we also have to remeber that Tibau was over 200lbs in that octagon and was on everything.

Conor and Dustin don't have the wrestling/grappling experience needed. Khabib has like 15 years on them. "They get lost in the sauce", like DC said. One move to the next.

So what op means is, his favorite fighter got blown the fuck out the water by beebs and he wants them get another undeserving crack at it, in hopes they can clip hin on the way in

When you reflect back on the Dustin & Conor fight, its clear that they simply weren't prepared for how Khabib would feel in the octagon. Gaethje also has this dilemma now, he can prepare all he wants it won't be enough because he doesn't know whats about to hit him.

But what if Khabib were to hang around long enough to do re-matches? One of the big question marks if Khabib retires at 30-0 will be how he would've looked in a rematch. Because i believe once you've had that octagon experience with Khabib the re-match would be more interesting for some of these guys.
rematches won't nun.

This is an excuse thread for all the fighters Khabib has smashed and need excuses. Oh but in a rematch gtfoh.

So what op means is, his favorite fighter got blown the fuck out the water by beebs and he wants them get another undeserving crack at it, in hopes they can clip hin on the way in

Khabib's & Max are my favorite fighters

Khabib's TD record doesnt matter, it's what he does with them...
When will people realize this. Statistically, he did really bad with conor. Statistically, but his take downs have some much top control. one take down was enough to control conor for a whole round.

Barboza he did even worse statistically iirc and still dominated him. 4/13 = 30%

Conor - Mcgregor - 3/7 = 42%
People should stop reading stats and just watch the fights.

Takedowns mean nothing if you have no top control. Ask chad mendes

Gaethje cannot beat Khabib. McGregor absolutely can. Hate addicted shertards pretend Conor didn't stuff 70% of Khabib's TDs while outstriking him.
Lol. Are you actually pretending that the fight was competitive?

Back