Is a custom mouthpiece worth it?

can you just go to your dentist and he will get a mold made and he will order one for you or how do you go about it?

Yes, just call your dentist and he can do it for you. Takes like 10 minutes while you are there and you might have to come back in a day or two or I think they can ship it to you.

I bought mine and it amazing so yes I would highly recommend it. You can breathe easier and damn they really fit well.

hey jiu jitsu cop,
how much is a guard from belletproof.
i never got around to calling them.
thanx n advance.

$150 if you get one or a discount if you buy more. They will put whatever you want on the mouthpiece for no extra charge. I have writing on most of mine but you can get the fangs or grills if you like and the price does not change.

Yes, just call your dentist and he can do it for you. Takes like 10 minutes while you are there and you might have to come back in a day or two or I think they can ship it to you.

awesome i got a chipped tooth i need fixed and a filling redone so ill get him to get me a mouth guard to!

Trust me man, and all the others. A custom mouthguard is VASTLY superior to a cheap boil and bite one. I always had a custom one and one time I forgot it for sparring so I got a ''cheap'' boil and bite one (29.99 everlast double ender) and it was horrendous.

Stars Guards for the win.

n7713994_37076626_2995.jpg

Back