Is 4 Inches enough?

Only if you're a multi millionaire. Otherwise any girl that says yes is just nice enough to lie to you because she likes your personality

@fungi

giphy.gif
<{pranko}>

Dick power!!!

"Omg why do you have to objectify me and judge me for my physical appearance and not for who I am?!?! Men are such filth and always judging making women feel bad!!!"

A video on Youtube says the average length is 5.16 inches in length. I did post the video but then i realized it had pics of erect cocks in it so it wouldn't be allowed.
Search for What is the average sized penis, and the video should come up. It was posted by Men Guide.
I've watched it and now i'm sad!

Apparently Korean men have the smallest length! Yippee, i'm happy again!

Last edited:
NO. I've been cheated on before and actually banged the ex of guy me ex cheated with, and turn out my dick is bigger.

Whenever a girl says my dick is small I just flip her over and stick it in her fart pipe.

Doesn't feel so small now, does it, bitch?

Oh, it does?

Well that's ok cuz I'm almost done and wasn't going to call you anyway.

1627be.jpg

And for you younger men, you can look forward to it shrinking as you get older. Everything shrinks, including that.

Get your tongue game in order! :D

I remember this girl told me " Give me 9 inches and make it hurt."

So, I fucked her 3 times then slapped her.

I fuck midgets. It makes my dick look way bigger especially during handjobs. It’s all perspective

Length is overrated. A long needle dick does nothing, a tree stump is what gets a woman off.

I'm 6.5 and sometimes it's not big enough other times it's almost to much

I had a Dr's finger in my ass once ..

I can confirm 4'' is enough ..

It felt like someone had parked the Titanic in there.

Back