Is 4 Inches enough?

Most horses are particularly well endowed, doesnt make them sensitive lovers.

Captain Edmund blackadder 1917.

I recall seeing this on tv a few yrs back. I personally wouldn't make a tv show about having a 3 inch cock.

Theres a youtube vid called The man with the half-metre penis. The guy claims it's nearly 20 inches! He keeps it bandaged up for comfort and won't remove them. A radiologist gave it a scan while it was bandaged and the scan showed it was only around 16-18 cms, but his foreskin was huge! That extended to just above his knee!
The Man With The Half-Metre Penis

Mods, don't worry they do keep their clothes on!

Tom Arnold said it best when Rosanne said he had a small dick. "Like throwing hot dogs down a hallway. Even a 747 looks small flying into the Grand Canyon."

You guys should stop worrying about your dicks. You’re stuck with the one you’ve got, learn to have fun with it. Stressing about it will only make things worse.

I'm a 5'8 manlet but I'm packing some decent heat down there. And my little hobbit body just makes it looks freakishly out of proportion

Ripe-Hairy-Auk-size-restricted.gif

I'm a 5'8 manlet but I'm packing some decent heat down there. And my little hobbit body just makes it looks freakishly out of proportion

Appropriate gig considering the thread topic

If you think about it, the advantage of length is either reach or duration of the insertion. Can't do much about reach, but duration of insertion can be simulated via higher frequency intervals.

Asian manlet packing …. ataboy!

I kinda the opposite. I have legit oversized balls that make my dick look smaller especially when soft.

It is OVER for men who are below 6.5 inches bone pressed. which is 95% of you. since BP is covered by your fat and most of you are overweight. Not to mention all penis size studies are done Bone pressed. Women today all experience big ones and will seek them out.

Back