Irrational things that bother you

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
On my ride into work today for the second day of Rosh Hashanah I was stuck behind a guy driving the exact speed limit. This completely infuriates me and I eventually had the chance to pass him (I take all back roads to work). It is irrational as technically he wasn't doing anything wrong, but he really could have added a few mph or kph for my Canadian friends. What irrational thing gets under your skin?

<GOT2>

On my ride into work today for the second day of Rosh Hashanah I was stuck behind a guy driving the exact speed limit. This completely infuriates me and I eventually had the chance to pass him (I take all back roads to work). It is irrational as technically he wasn't doing anything wrong, but he really could have added a few mph or kph for my Canadian friends. What irrational thing gets under your skin?

<GOT2>
Exactly what you said. Can’t stand goody two shoe drivers. In the words of Ludacris, “Move bitch, Get out the way.”

<GOT2>
i drive like that... usually for a reason.

<GOT2>

If I have time and not in a hurry I will fuck with bad drivers. I fucking hate them. Going slow in front of me, i get in front of them and go super slow. Then when they try to pass gun it and go slow again. Fuckin idiots.

The Welsh.

<{chips}>

Exactly what you said. Can’t stand goody two shoe drivers. In the words of Ludacris, “Move bitch, Get out the way.”

I respect a good driver, but at the same time, the constant brake lights are horrendous for your car. Get on boy! Get on outta here boy!

Unfortunately I have drive safe from state farm so I'm that guy too. I save a lot of money by using it.

Also I drive for work and we are monitored on our driving and receive monthly bonuses for it so I'm use to driving like an old person every time I drive.

Does it register speed or is it just hard braking and evasive turning?

i drive like that... usually for a reason.

Criminal activity or something else?

If I have time and not in a hurry I will fuck with bad drivers. I fucking hate them. Going slow in front of me, i get in front of them and go super slow. Then when they try to pass gun it and go slow again. Fuckin idiots.

I was in a hurry to get to work for this 4 pm bullshit shift on a Saturday. If I wasn't I would have been tempted to do that. I think about doing a lot of things that I'd never do.

<{chips}>

I respect a good driver, but at the same time, the constant brake lights are horrendous for your car. Get on boy! Get on outta here boy!

Does it register speed or is it just hard braking and evasive turning?

Sadly everything. Acceleration, speed, braking, turning, sitting idle

State farm is even worse because it's more sensitive so it registers things that don't even occur.

Sadly everything. Acceleration, speed, braking, turning, sitting idle

State farm is even worse because it's more sensitive so it registers things that don't even occur.

images

That sounds like absolute horseshit buddy.

images

That sounds like absolute horseshit buddy.

I don't really drive my personal car that much and if I do it's less than a few miles daily. I live pretty local to most stores in my area. It's definitely worth it because my car insurance use to be super high due to accidents and tickets in the past (mainly cellphone usage)

I went from paying $352 a month (sadly) to $121

Really bad commercials. I just saw one for Chick Fil A where a woman said she had a passion for their mac and cheese. And i literally called her a fucking loser out loud to my tv

Really bad commercials. I just saw one for Chick Fil A where a woman said she had a passion for their mac and cheese. And i literally called her a fucking loser out loud to my tv

You ever notice that when you stir mac and cheese it sounds like...never mind.

Posters who don't come out with anything controversial at all, ever.

The non yellows you could say.

Back