Irrational things that bother you

Check outs that aren't wide enough. I'm going to sound like a right fatso but it really fucks me off having to unload my cart onto the conveyer belt then move it back and get through. Literally no room without getting jammed in. And I'm not a fatso, Safeway's retarded.

People who are too lazy to pack their own stuff I go fucking mental in my head about. I'm a real weakling, I manage to do it, why the fuck can't you?

Im more impressed with his likes ratio.

It is pretty good but the purge did a lot of damage to powerful posters.

Check outs that aren't wide enough. I'm going to sound like a right fatso but it really fucks me off having to unload my cart onto the conveyer belt then move it back and get through. Literally no room without getting jammed in. And I'm not a fatso, Safeway's retarded.

People who are too lazy to pack their own stuff I go fucking mental in my head about. I'm a real weakling, I manage to do it, why the fuck can't you?

I can't stand this either and the fact that three lanes are open out of the twenty makes it even worse.

Likes lost meaning since purge

I had like 3 to one ratio

Yes im salty

I was four to one with girls flooding my DMs. Those DMs are only coming back to my recent belt promotion...

I used to go mad about wind farms, they used to literally scare the fuck out of me that one would fly off its axel and come straight through my windscreen. Okay now but was madness.

It is pretty good but the purge did a lot of damage to powerful posters.

I can't stand this either and the fact that three lanes are open out of the twenty makes it even worse.

I was four to one with girls flooding my DMs. Those DMs are only coming back to my recent belt promotion...
I live here for a reason obviously so not slagging the US off but grocery wise the UK got that right. Lots of lanes open.

I'm a flippin impatient bitch I know, people just meandering in general. I can't deal with it. Not just in a grocery store, just general taking too much time. Hence the irrational. I can't bear it.

I live here for a reason obviously so not slagging the US off but grocery wise the UK got that right. Lots of lanes open.

I'm a flippin impatient bitch I know, people just meandering in general. I can't deal with it. Not just in a grocery store, just general taking too much time. Hence the irrational. I can't bear it.

I am such a fast grocery shopper. I was in line this afternoon getting some things for when I get home and the people in front of me took forever to do everything. I have my order all set so the bagger doesn't need to sort anything. I put things in my cart the way I want them bagged.

I am such a fast grocery shopper. I was in line this afternoon getting some things for when I get home and the people in front of me took forever to do everything. I have my order all set so the bagger doesn't need to sort anything. I put things in my cart the way I want them bagged.
Seriously, I write a shopping list in the order of the way the shop is as you walk around. I can't stand it. An outdoor market I can browse and that's pleasant but just general shopping...the quicker I'm in and out the better. Balled out some woman for not bagging a ton of shopping when the line was pretty long but I now understand.

hitting a stoplight cuz some illegal lookin mf pressed the walk signal

On my ride into work today for the second day of Rosh Hashanah I was stuck behind a guy driving the exact speed limit. This completely infuriates me and I eventually had the chance to pass him (I take all back roads to work). It is irrational as technically he wasn't doing anything wrong, but he really could have added a few mph or kph for my Canadian friends. What irrational thing gets under your skin?

<GOT2>

I hate guys who drive fast to GET to the fast lane but slow down once there. Guys that accelerate if you move into the right lane and try to pass them, then slow down once you move behind them again.

This sounds oddly specific but it's a fairly common phenomenon.

People driving in the left lane, even on side roads. Left lanes should be for passing or if you're making a left turn within a mile. Left lanes should be mostly free so I can pass and get back over.

Title of the thread is misleasding. If a thing is irrational it is not irrational to find it bothersome.

But anyway, everything irrational bothers me.

images

That sounds like absolute horseshit buddy.
If it sounds like horseshit, looks like horseshit, and smells like horseshit, then it most likely is horseshit.

I hate insurance companies. The second biggest scam after banking.

Some therapy might help you to mellow out.

Back