• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ironwolf's Tales From The East Chinese Pub. No Canadians, Gays or Obama voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkManUK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
歡迎來到酒吧!

歡迎鐵O'兄弟。

收起你的煩惱,
從你手中洗鐵鏽和血跡粉筆,
訂購了一品脫。

時間靜止在這裡。
Huāny

Awesome!!! For the record, I have nothing against gays. I just like to call things gay. Just like Louie ck.

China is a crazy place, I wanna go again. In for the stories

Guess I'm not welcome here. I'll go elsewhere to talk about my anecdotes.

G'day, gents.

I have to go see my wife's family tomorrow, the cool thing is that she traded her vw polo for a tdi and I get to hit the Un patrolled highway with that thing (after she drives us outside the city limits of course).

Should be a heavy baijiu day....I hate baijiu.

Guess I'm not welcome here. I'll go elsewhere to talk about my anecdotes.

G'day, gents.

Hey just a reminder. The Canadians hate me, I don't really hate them at all. I have no problems with gays either, in fact my best friend back in nm is a gay dude.

.....Obama voters though....

China:

beijinggay_1350953c.jpg

I gotta say, a few of my buddies rave about east Asian chicks but I don't see it. I know one girl who is half Thai who is amazing, but all the rest have never ticked my boxes.

Black girls on the other hand...

Hey just a reminder. The Canadians hate me, I don't really hate them at all. I have no problems with gays either, in fact my best friend back in nm is a gay dude.

.....Obama voters though....

I don't hate you so far.

<This pub is hidden because ironwolf is on your ignore list>

What a Fucking prick. I can't think of one single time I ever had an altercation with bdan but for some reason he wants to be a ****. What an asshole.

And actually ironwolf isn't on my ignore list anymore. It kinda made it hard to follow the pub and when he isn't calling stuff gay he makes some interesting posts.

It amuses me how rustled you are about being on my ignore list.

I put you on ignore because I didn't want to see your repeated "this is gay, you voted for Obama" posts. It was nothing personal, just posts I was tired of seeing.

It amuses me how rustled you are about being on my ignore list.

Yeah a bit rustled not because im on your ignore list but because I've never once said anything to insult you or had an argument with you but you feel it's necessary to publicly announce that I'm on your ignore list.

That's some Erick brown level ****iness.

And Immade like 3 Obama comments and last I checked, other people were calling stuff gay.

It's sort of funny how serious people take the Internet its almost like some people have no way to differentiate reality from online forums and that is hilarious.

And Immade like 3 Obama comments and last I checked, other people were calling stuff gay.

It's sort of funny how serious people take the Internet its almost like some people have no way to differentiate reality from online forums and that is hilarious.

lol. says the guy who is rustled about people knowing that he was on my ignore list for a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back