"Iron Ring" is anti-grappling

i have heard many mma fighters, namely jason macdonald say that; he said that is what he learned against okami-an i have heard others say that many times so y get on ti

well i guess because it isn't true. you CAN win a fight from your back. plus, TI isn't a fighter.

i tried really hard to give this show a chance... but it truly sucks.

i tried really hard to give this show a chance... but it truly sucks.
wow, if the S in your name is for Shonie, then the show must really be lame

This show might have stood a chance if they had this man.

MASE is the greatest rapper eva! :icon_chee

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

I can't blame them. They don't train, they aren't fighters, I don't expect them to understand.

the absolute biggest complaint i hear from anyone about UFC is "I hate that ground shit when they are just layin there hugging each other, that shits gay. Now if they'd just punch when they are on the ground that would be cool."

Obviously I don't agree...but that's how the untrained eye sees it 90% of the time.

It looks pretty stupid anyway, I hope they cancel it.

I can't blame them. They don't train, they aren't fighters, I don't expect them to understand.

the absolute biggest complaint i hear from anyone about UFC is "I hate that ground shit when they are just layin there hugging each other, that shits gay. Now if they'd just punch when they are on the ground that would be cool."

Obviously I don't agree...but that's how the untrained eye sees it 90% of the time.

That usually goes away after 3 or 4 fights

I feel bad for the fighters. Hell, I'm just a 2 fight amateur, I would have jumped at the chance to fight on a TV show. Most of these guys are probably looking at this as the biggest chance of their amatuer fighting time, and I'm sure most of them train hard for it. They are unfortunately on a show that is a piece of garbage, a ghetto TUF.

I basically see this show as a bastard child of "Making the Band" and YouTube street fight videos.

This show might have stood a chance if they had this man.

MASE is the greatest rapper eva! :icon_chee

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

hell no, they shoudve had snoop, snoop is the coolest rapper alive

They wouldn't be saying it was gay, if one of the jits dude made it truly "street" and ripped some dude's shoulder, arm, or knee up!! The jiu jitsu guys could make it gangster if they wanted to but they are too trained and disciplined to disgrace MMA like that.

The other funny thing was when Krazyhorse was talking smack to one of TI's guys, and TI acted all tough like he would really fight Charles. That dude is like 120 soak and wet, and Krazyhorse would have KO'd his whole crew.

i have heard many mma fighters, namely jason macdonald say that; he said that is what he learned against okami-an i have heard others say that many times so y get on ti

jason macdonalad beat ed herman on his back and is good at bjj, why in the hell would he say that?

the show is ok.. but it's outdated.. the dudes are too hip hop.. there is a guy that gets on my nerves.. he talks too much!!! YEA THIS AND THAT.. HE GOT KNOCKED OUT!!! BLA BLA BLA.. too much talk.. i'd like to knock him out

worst show EVA!!!!!!!!!! so many boneheads in one place.

I really dislike the show...it is just crap. I was so ticked when the old man called grapping "romancing and hugging".

i'm sure im not the only one here who love the chance to heel hook the shit out of of that head-up-his-ass chi loving buddha palm kiai master TMA douche bag who has no idea about what he's talking about.

when he was saying 'all those hold they are doing- you can do them standing you dont event need to take them down!' i had to just shakemy head. sure there are a few hold which also work standing, but he obviosly has no diea about ground fighting and the kind of leverage you can generate with proper positioning.

he needs to go to his local bjj club and have the shit choked out of him by white and blue belts.

i hat ethat i feel compelled to watch that shit, its liek a car accident you cant help but watch.

Out of curiosity, who is contracted to hire thee guys who appear on/win that show? Do they have an affiliation with a series promotion, or do they just showcase wannabe-tough local mma guys while rappers bark fight cliches at them?

It is the latter.

Back