News Irish MMA star James Gallagher leaves SBG Ireland/Kavanaugh

I missed his weigh in antics if I'm being honest. My insight on what happens during weigh ins is typically limited to what is in text on my screen. I've seen several interviews with him over the last couple of years and he seems like a different person then the promotion is trying to sell.

Anyway I am interested in seeing him tomorrow. I actually think Krause is if anything underrated as a coach because he doesn't have any true elite talent who can prop up his regard as a coach but several of his fighters have gotten noticably, demonstrably better since they began training with him so I think there's a bit of upset potential. Then again I think Patchy is a nightmare match up for him and I think the extra weight could matter.

I think Krause is a great coach. Onama seems to me to be his primary guy who's his product so to speak and he's done a terrific job with him.

I keep seeing the hate for him, but the dude is 5 years old and way more mature. I think it's residual Conor hate at this point.
Agreed. All the people associated with conor got unprecedented hate from sects of the fan community. Since Conor was not giving the haters are chance to get their rocks off, it then was focused on Paddy Holohan, Cathal Pendred, Artem and pretty much everyone else around him. Now Dillon Danis is probably the most loathed character in MMA, but prior to hooking up with Conor everyone loved him as he had very slick BJJ.

I keep seeing the hate for him, but the dude is 5 years old and way more mature. I think it's residual Conor hate at this point.
He acted like an overconfident douche in the past but the guy was in his early 20s and getting a lot of attention so it was expected.

litle manlet that talks tough. conor mcgregor lite, he thinks he is good. he isnt

just got his ass kicked
tumblr_mhd8kfDV711rw9dz1o1_500.gif

Was kinda happy to see this. This guy literally used to live with Kav and that is how he repaid him. Conor was right that people looking to move gyms are mentally weak and think inside change will come from outside stimuli. After changing his life completely, moving away, he still could not even last two rounds with Mix......wonder what he will blame or do now.

Was kinda happy to see this. This guy literally used to live with Kav and that is how he repaid him. Conor was right that people looking to move gyms are mentally weak and think inside change will come from outside stimuli. After changing his life completely, moving away, he still could not even last two rounds with Mix......wonder what he will blame or do now.
I said this in another thread. But gallagher is reasonably skilled on the ground. Why he will never get to the top is, genetically he is a below average athlete. Anytime he meets someone with the same skill level and they are better athletically he will lose.

Kansas City is in Missouri. Most of it and that is where Krause is. Just saying.

He got better, his stand up got more solid and he looked more confident there. Problem was he was a good grappler against guys with zero grappling. Mix was probably 2 levels above him , even if Gallagher improved his wrestling with Krause there was still such a gap because he was too overhyped he was nowhere near the level he thought he was

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back