Irene Aldana gamer life(hint: She plays the Witcher 3) #UFCSacramento

She just went from a 8.5 to a 10 based on taste of video games.

Banana just slightly too ripe for my taste 7/10

She's a really cool and marketable talent. I remember the early days as we watched her in Invicta anticipating her UFC debut - and here we are.

Im no gaming nerd, but isnt it a sacrilege to game on pc with a controller or something?!

Alexa is 10x hotter, but would anyways

Im no gaming nerd, but isnt it a sacrilege to game on pc with a controller or something?!

That's the standard now.

People are getting PS4 controllers and playing games on PCs (Steam).

FPShooters, Strategies and MMO/RPGs(Dota2, LoL, Wow) are still played on keyboards. The rest - PS4/Xbox controllers.

Wow and she's PC master race, definitely wife material.

That's the standard now.

People are getting PS4 controllers and playing games on PCs (Steam).

FPShooters, Strategies and MMO/RPGs(Dota2, LoL, Wow) are still played on keyboards. The rest - PS4/Xbox controllers.
Exactly this, I play on my big 4k screen with a wireless Xbox one controller from the couch most of the time.

so shes hot AND PLAYS VIDEO GAMES AND IS GEEKY?!?! Sounds like my current gf<{yearp}>

obligatory watermelon gif:
PRsUjK7.gif

depends on the game

if it's an fps, yes, it's a sacrilege. and depending on the tps, yes too. but usually the rest of them, no. now witcher, have never really played, so I can't say

games you need to aim = mouse+keyboard

for example GTA, I play on both. when you need to aim, definitely mouse keyboard, but other than that, controller

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back