Irene Aldana gamer life(hint: She plays the Witcher 3) #UFCSacramento

If you wanna be L33t like Koreans and have mad APM you gotta use a keyboard+mouse.

117ceea5eb7f1944ca8e02ec3ef922dd.gif

single player RPGs are child's play

lemme know when she gets into the competitive scene ala CS:GO, LOL or DOTA

Witcher is the best game ever. Gerald moves so gracefully and I just love the ridiculously long cut scenes. The combat is totally not a button mash fest and collecting all the useless shit in the game was really fun. It's not overated at all.

Your not a real gamer unless you played SNES or ps1 back in the days

Good, but not enough for me to care for a female fighter.

Witcher is the best game ever. Gerald moves so gracefully and I just love the ridiculously long cut scenes. The combat is totally not a button mash fest and collecting all the useless shit in the game was really fun. It's not overated at all.
{<BJPeen}

If you wanna be L33t like Koreans and have mad APM you gotta use a keyboard+mouse.

117ceea5eb7f1944ca8e02ec3ef922dd.gif
As the resident best gamer on sherdog, i wouldnt say u need a kb/m for witcher, its just a single player rpg no pressure, if a gamepad is a more comfy preference thats fine. For instance, kb/m would not be a better input device for playing Rocket League, even on PC

Witcher 3 is shit.
I dont play single player games since ff8 ruined the final fantasy series for me, however based on feedback ive heard its probably one of the best single player rpgs ever made

I just started The Witcher 3!

I dont play single player games since ff8 ruined the final fantasy series for me, however based on feedback ive heard its probably one of the best single player rpgs ever made
It really is. And I'm a little apprehensive toward open world games, because of my severely short attention span. But it keeps me engaged pretty thoroughly. Also it's a very immersive world both in the lore and it's aesthetics.

WAR ALDANA!!!!

I don't watch mma but based on feedback I've heard Ronda Rousey's probably one of the best athletes and human beings ever.

Back