International Iraq makes same-sex relations punishable by up to 15 years in jail

Sure pal, as long as you also include literally any cosmetic surgery. Breat augmentations? 3 years. Liposuction? 3 years. BBL? 3 years. Hair transplants? 3 years. I mean all of those are done to alleviate depression over one's appearance, which is exploitation of the mentally unwell. No one should ever have a surgery unless they can prove an actual medical need for the surgery.
I am OK with this, we need to even the dating field for men and women.

That's just it. Their culture do not believe this is inherent. They still treat it like a choice you made and believe it is

It's not to say that progressive Muslims don't exist, but they are a tiny minority globally, not a silent majority having these views force on them by their leaders like many seem to believe. That seems to be the sanitized version of Islam a lot of Western progressives believe they are inviting in that doesn't exist.

I dont give a f*ck what their religious contention is. If nothing could make any straight Muslim man seek to suck a d*ck, then they need to accept that the premise is absurd. If something can, then they're LGBTQ. This sory of legal oppression because a large group of people.have sexual insecurities that they hide within religious beliefs is stupid

I dont give a f*ck what their religious contention is. If nothing could make any straight Muslim man seek to suck a d*ck, then they need to accept that the premise is absurd. If something can, then they're LGBTQ. This sory of legal oppression because a large group of people.have sexual insecurities that they hide within religious beliefs is stupid
I don't disagree with you. Which is why I wish to slow immigration to Canada so specific groups come over fewer at a time and have to assimilate into Canadian culture rather than form enclaves where they keep the parts of their beliefs not compatible with North American society

Rightists wish they could do their own version of Sharia in the west, but it's those leftists you badmouth are what's stopping it.

Has your peanut sized brain ever considered that migrants are fleeing their 3rd world shitholes because they don't want to live in a 3rd shithole??? Nah, of course not. Every migrant is a radical islamist to you.

That is great as long as they don't bring their 3rd world shithole culture with them.

Iraq’s parliament has passed a bill making same-sex relations punishable by up to 15 years in prison, in a move condemned as an “attack on human rights”.

Transgender people will also be sentenced to three years in jail under the amendments to a 1988 anti-prostitution law, which were adopted during a session attended by 170 out of 329 lawmakers on Saturday.

90% of Sherdog heading to Iraq for freedom.
Maybe not quite 90. Not these days anyway. This forum has been invaded by the woke.

I miss the old days here.

But if you look at how right wingers talk on platforms with little to no moderation, Christian nationalist theocracy is absolutely their end goal and they aren't even trying to hide it
Which "platforms"?

Lol. The liberal globalist countries seem to be the best option as of this moment. Or would you prefer to live in Iraq?
Iraqs biggest problem is it was the victim of invasions and destabilizing regime changes. If not for that it wouldn't be poor or dangerous(unless you're gay) so basically an excellent country much better than liberal west where children are indoctrinated against parents will to be gay and cut their dicks off.

Which "platforms"?

Anywhere there's anonymity and little to no moderation. YouTube, Twitter, various forums etc. This very thread you have right wingers supporting this law

Anywhere there's anonymity and little to no moderation.YouTube,
Youtube??? Comments get algorithm deleted constantly. Not sure how that is "no moderation".
I don't have twitter but I am sure it's moderated. The banning/shadow banning is public knowledge now. Even then I'd still need to see an example with what whoever wrote.
various forums etc. This very thread you have right wingers supporting this law
What "law" not wanting dudes to invade women's sports and restrooms? Not wanting parents to allow their kids to become eunuchs?

Last edited:
There are plenty of people who have destroyed parts of their bodies with cosmetic surgeries. Weak logic is when you single-out a particular aspect of self-alteration because of some dogmatic nonsense that isnt ideologically consistent. If people shouldn't be able to alter themselves because they aren't happy with their bodies, then they shouldnt be able to alter themselves because they're unhappy with their bodies. Lock 'em all up.
I didn't single it out, I even gave you an example of a comparable surgery which I wouldn't support either and would deserve a similar level of punishment but you just ignore than and focus on cosmetic surgery to try manufacture some fake hypocrisy through weak strawman arguments.

I don't disagree with you. Which is why I wish to slow immigration to Canada so specific groups come over fewer at a time and have to assimilate into Canadian culture rather than form enclaves where they keep the parts of their beliefs not compatible with North American society
This

And Im tired of seeing all of these vent cleaning and auto detailing scams.

Ah, yes, another shining example of the so-called moderate Muslim silent majority availing itself.

To be fair, compared to what happens to Gays in some Islamic countries, Iraq is being positively liberal.

Back