International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Gotta move to age restrictions. Another 80+ year old talking nonsense.
It's Maxine Waters. Can't really blame age when she was cheering on race riots 30 years ago and befriended the mom of the guy who pulled a truck driver out of his car and crushed his skull with a cinder block for being white.

Strange, none of this world war 3 stuff occurred until Dementia Joe got into office.

It is what it is. Bush killed Sadam, Obama killed Osama, Trump killed Soleimani, Joe killed... ???

It isn't that it's his fault, but it speaks to our world standing rn.
Abu ibrahim al-hashimi al-qurashi the second Caliph of ISIS in 2022

When you consider Iran is a pariah that the West has been trying to ruin for decades I think it's actually quite admirable how well they are doing. Iran isn't going away and they are only getting stronger. We will see how strong Israel really is when the Iranian cobra is ready to strike.

🐍🐍🐍
<Dany07>

Israel has every right to act how they wish, but 98 percent of the United States isn't Jewish and their problems are not our problems, no matter how much Israel and wealthy American Jews buy off our government

It's incredibly ignorant to pretend that just because certain Americans are Jewish they somehow all support Israel or especially current government and its actions. I can't think of any race/ethnicity of people in America that's a monolith in their thoughts or actions.

Also nice touch of including the never ending trope of those 'wealthy Jews' buying off the American government.....no mention of AIPAC?

Nah, this is all on Israel and the US should finally tell them they're on their own.

Iran was forced to respond to the borderline war crime of bombing an embassy, and is only technically not because they weren't the host country of the embassy, and Iran did the absolute minimum face saving response of sending drones with hours of advanced notice, that did as little damage as possible, they said they are willing to consider the matter concluded even though Israel did much more harm than was done to them, Netanyahu was told by everybody to take the win and be done, but they can't leave well enough alone, and decided to provoke a bigger war.

Fuck Israel, the US should cut them off and tell them to clean up their own problems.

Should be fun watching Ben Shapiro make a video scrambling for excuses for Israel again, and why US taxpayers should send billions more to clean up their messes.

I have no issue cutting Israel aid, but I also am under no illusion that Iran had this coming and has for a long time. The markets are tanking... which is why the goons never dealt with that shittard country.

It's incredibly ignorant to pretend that just because certain Americans are Jewish they somehow all support Israel or especially current government and its actions. I can't think of any race/ethnicity of people in America that's a monolith in their thoughts or actions.

Also nice touch of including the never ending trope of those 'wealthy Jews' buying off the American government.....no mention of AIPAC?
I didn't say all Jews support Israel or it's actions. But the ones that do sure pull their weight. There is absolutely no doubt that militant Jewish supremists in Israel and America have a stranglehold on our government.

So hear comes Bibi distracting everyone with Iran to take heat off of killing civilians

Is this where Iran retaliates by shooting down a civilian passenger airliner
They could unleash terrorist sleeper cells. Maybe in the US.

No! Maverick!
YEQC3HQSHRD2LCWHBAPIPDYRWA.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back