• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Yes, Joe Biden is a Warmonger. He's pushed for essentially every conflict the US has been in, including the GWB Iraq II war, and he filled his cabinet with GWB era NeoCons.

um...no?

Assuming this is where it ends, I really don’t see How anyone could be upset about these results. This is the best we could have hoped for. Unless of course you wanted to see a major conflict erupt and further upend the world…

I am worried that Israel is going to retaliate further. Really hope that turns out wrong

They will they've just said they will. No idea how it looks but it won't be good whatever happens. The middle east is lovely from what I've seen of it but truly is the bread basket of the worlds problems. Ģenuinely think it'll never be okay. The Muslims can't even get along with each other let alone non Muslims.

I’m still waiting to hear how religious fanatics will overwhelm the nuclear armed Country as well like you stated. Any day Hamas is going to do that I presume?

Already responded to that nonsense here:

They will they've just said they will. No idea how it looks but it won't be good whatever happens. The middle east is lovely from what I've seen of it but truly is the bread basket of the worlds problems. Ģenuinely think it'll never be okay. The Muslims can't even get along with each other let alone non Muslims.
Well it’s kind of like how Christian nations don’t always get along. In this case though I’m really hoping that Israel doesn’t follow through. I completely understand why Iran had to retaliate and since it was basically ineffective I think Israel needs to let it lie.

I think you’re right though that they will attack. They said they will and to my knowledge they alway follow through on those promises

Well it’s kind of like how Christian nations don’t always get along. In this case though I’m really hoping that Israel doesn’t follow through. I completely understand why Iran had to retaliate and since it was basically ineffective I think Israel needs to let it lie.

I think you’re right though that they will attack. They said they will and to my knowledge they alway follow through on those promises

I hope they don't bother either but like Iran they can't be seen to turn the other cheek. Especially given Iran fund all their enemies they're currently warring with. I think it'll be full scale war personally although probably brief. Wouldn't rule out Israel slinging nukes to be honest. Iran is an existential threat to Jews and make no bones about it themselves either. Hopefully not but I'm not hopeful to be honest. Fully expecting mass escalation.

aim9L is pretty old

Last edited:
The only thing that came of this was Iran embarrassing itself in front of the world.

At least this time they didn't shoot down a commercial jet in their own airspace launched from their own airport killing 130 of their own people as they inflicted zero casualties on the enemy. Baby steps.
raw

The only thing that came of this was Iran embarrassing itself in front of the world.

At least this time they didn't shoot down a commercial jet in their own airspace launched from their own airport killing 130 of their own people as they inflicted zero casualties on the enemy. Baby steps.
raw

The only people being embarrassed are the American taxpayers who are footing the bill for all of this pointless bullshit.

The only people being embarrassed are the American taxpayers who are footing the bill for all of this pointless bullshit.
You should a letter of complaint to Hamas.

"Please don't start anymore wars you can't hope to win that only get your own people massacred. Because it's expensive for the Americans. Thanks."

So Israel probably won’t respond tonight. Here’s to hoping things don’t go crazy when Iran swarms them again with missiles and drones after they do. And then we just have continuous fighting for weeks. Because that’s what will happen. Not seeing how this is “deterrence” and Israel knows it isn’t.

Yes, Joe Biden is a Warmonger. He's pushed for essentially every conflict the US has been in, including the GWB Iraq II war, and he filled his cabinet with GWB era NeoCons.
What are you going on about? I may not like the guy but clearly the dude is a jellyfish

Its Netanyahu whos a far right warmonger trying to instigate our involvment in their whole mess

He knows the only way to retain his own power is to remain in a constant state of war...effing far right jew (who woulda thought)

F Netty

A Jew false flag in play here

They want this war more than anyone

Hopefully Joe has a spine this time and tells them to F off. He knows his election counts on it

You should a letter of complaint to Hamas.

"Please don't start anymore wars you can't hope to win that only get your own people massacred. Because it's expensive for the Americans. Thanks."

No, I'm not going to be angry at the boogeyman who got propped up by the Israeli government and American governments to begin with.

I hope they don't bother either but like Iran they can't be seen to turn the other cheek. Especially given Iran fund all their enemies they're currently warring with. I think it'll be full scale war personally although probably brief. Wouldn't rule out Israel slinging nukes to be honest. Iran is an existential threat to Jews and make no bones about it themselves either. Hopefully not but I'm not hopeful to be honest. Fully expecting mass escalation.

I agree, I'm no Middle East expert but seems like you can't be seen to be weak over there, otherwise other countries will take advantage.

What are you going on about? I may not like the guy but clearly the dude is a jellyfish

Its Netanyahu whos a far right warmonger trying to instigate our involvment in their whole mess

He knows the only way to retain his own power is to remain in a constant state of war...effing far right jew (who woulda thought)

F Netty
Fuck them both.

Biden isn't inciting anything in this situation because he has an election coming up.

His record speaks for itself. He is undeniably a warmonger.

Back