International Iran arrests British ambassador, UK is pissed

This guy is a dipshit. With tensions as high as they are, he made the decision to go to a public vigil in Iran? Idiot.

This guy is a dipshit. With tensions as high as they are, he made the decision to go to a public vigil in Iran? Idiot.

Probably planned, and organized that vigil.

When Trump says don't kill your protesters, I think he means our CIA and MI6 operations there.

Maybe it's their way of saying, get out of our backyard. You aren't welcome here.

Just about every country has a military base or presence in the middle east. So it isn't that.
What it is, is Iran's way of saying pressure America to stop the sanctions & let them do with the money they receive as they wish without restriction.

Just about every country has a military base or presence in the middle east. So it isn't that.
What it is, is Iran's way of saying pressure America to stop the sanctions & let them do with the money they receive as they wish without restriction.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Before the Obama Iran deal, under sanctions, Iran had increased their production of enriched Uranium, by about 10,000%.

Those sanctions weren't stopping Iran from pursuing shit.

Let me speak some hard truth to you. Nothing short of a ground invasion can force Iran from ever having nukes.

This is why Obama decided to try and give them something they valued more than nukes, in economic growth.

This didn't work for Israel, which is why that Traitor named Trump killed the deal, because he is an Israeli first traitor.

Just like he sells troops to Saudi Arabia. A fucking dirty piece of shit Traitor.

I can see why. He was probably there to support the opposition. US and UK diplomats have a tendency to get involved in local affairs, which irks their host country.

I can see why. He was probably there to support the opposition. US and UK diplomats have a tendency to get involved in local affairs, which irks their host country.

That rather sounds like their actual job .

Let me let you in on a little secret. Before the Obama Iran deal, under sanctions, Iran had increased their production of enriched Uranium, by about 10,000%.

Those sanctions weren't stopping Iran from pursuing shit.

Let me speak some hard truth to you. Nothing short of a ground invasion can force Iran from ever having nukes.

This is why Obama decided to try and give them something they valued more than nukes, in economic growth.

This didn't work for Israel, which is why that Traitor named Trump killed the deal, because he is an Israeli first traitor.

Just like he sells troops to Saudi Arabia. A fucking dirty piece of shit Traitor.

I'm not follow what your point is & I'm not going to try & figure it out.
I stand by my belief that Iran's latest aggressions are because of the sanctions. It's the only play they have.

I'm not follow what your point is & I'm not going to try & figure it out.
I stand by my belief that Iran's latest aggressions are because of the sanctions. It's the only play they have.

No, they really only have one play left now, and it is building that nuke.

Can't wait to hear all of your ilk support the war with Iran to stop them from getting nukes, which was the only path we left to them.

is Iran trying for 'worst national fails' of the 21st Century?

b/c they're in the clear #2 spot, right behind Venezuela right now

Man, Iran is in a pretty tough spot right now. They might have to bend the knee to the civilized world.

Man, Iran is in a pretty tough spot right now. They might have to bend the knee to the civilized world.

IMO that does appear to be the most likely outcome. That said there will be an inflection point where it will come down to a choice between joining the world diplomatic order or doubling down and becoming the North Korea of the Middle East. How events play out could tip things in one direction or the other. In either case, though, I suspect their era of expanding influence through use of proxy warfare may be coming to an end.

Back