• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta FC 9: Honchak vs Hashi 9pm et/6pm pt/1am UK DISCUSSION

If I fought in my hometown I'd try to make it memorable. Not suck the life out of an event.

I suppose it could have been worse... at least it wasn't Francis Carmont vs Costas Philippou

I will watch every invicta but I will skip Barb "Phil Davis" Lil staler.

That shirt is obviously something someone made the fuck up.

That shirt is more exciting than the fight I just sat through.

Once again in order to beat the champ, you got to finish him or her, not leaving it to the judges.

Untitled-2.png

Pretty good event, every fight BUT the main event delivered.

Welp Barb welcome to my list of fighter that I will never watch again. And thanks for crapping all over this amazing card

Still one of the bloodiest cards I ever saw. It was awesome!

That main event was a damn shame after such a good card.

Def avoiding cards with Barb on it from now on

Know what you mean, but they're on fight pass so it's not like you pay just for the event (if you're paying at all)... & the rest of the fights were good... so it's more like just going to bed early when she headlines

There were some great fights tonight, but the main event was certainly not one of them.

Well after this event I have to say I've become a big fan of KGB Lee. She looked like a smaller version of Holly Holm with her head movements and dynamic striking. I'm also interested to see Amanda Bell step up against a ranked opponent.

Kind of a lame card. WMMA is dead once Ronda is retired.

I don't know, one could argue that 135 will become way more exciting once Ronda gets out of the picture.

Plus lets give ufc's 115 at least a chance, a try period.

But yeah, in Invicta, 105, with many of the best 105ers jumping up to 115 to be in the UFC, isn't looking so deep.
And 125 too, with, again, some good ones going either up or down to be in the UFC, isn't looking impressive either.

That said the only fight I was actually interested in (Mizuki vs. Karolina K.) didn't disappoint.

Almost every fight was good, the main event was turrible and the 47 year old tried to make it a fight.

Sad part is no one in the 125 lb division will stop her

I thought Ansaroff or Bennett might be able to pose a serious challenge to Barb...but Nina is just about to make her UFC debut. I bet Deanna Bennett fights someone on the December card to determine a challenger for Barb.

Jarl

Back