• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invicta FC 9: Honchak vs Hashi 9pm et/6pm pt/1am UK DISCUSSION

Hashi at least is going for it. At least this was an interesting round.

Whale.

I'll be avoiding Barb's fights here on out.

I'd be a bit shocked if they don't add a 105 div with how they were hyping her. possibly depending on how the 115 tuf does.

I think UFC would love to have Waterson on their cards.
The problem is that, at the same time, I strongly doubt they are looking forward to carry a whole female 105ers division.

115-135 is enough, will be enough for a while.
The number female fights on the cards will add the perfect ratio of novelty (having a females fight once in a while mixed with the men).
But having too many of them would be counterproductive: apart from the fact the the talent/skill level is lower than men, first of all because they have a higher ratio of fight that go to the distance. Let alone if they add Atomweight.
See the problems with men flyweights.

Disappointed in Barb, but even this stinker couldn`t spoil the card. Great fights up until now. FotN has to be Karolina and Mizuki.

Jarl

Kinda weird to be wearing a shirt talking about "choking bitchs out".

No unicorns farting rainbows, or whatever, tonight.

Not even close, it was an amazing card with horrible main event.

Every fight till main event was good and bloody

This, same thing happened last fight. Well It wasn't boring more like a horrible beatdown that went past the entretainment and entered torture.

Lil Warrior my ass.

She could do battle with wallpaper and maybe help hold it up.

i liked barb's fight gear, at least. :redface:

...it was flowers.

pretty. :icon_neut

16401_746643392095037_1192915029627666154_n.jpg

Back