Invicta FC 34 Vanessa Porto vs Pearl Gonzalez Feb 15

DxscGZXUwAA2BCR.jpg

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but the winner of this needs to spend the winnings on some top quality rhinoplasty.

K-Rod and Pearl win via superior cardio to their jacked opponents.
Maverick takes Decision Deanna to the danger zone for victory via farm girl strength.

Rd 2: Maverick defeats K-Rod via grappling.

Final round: A tough battle but Maverick necklaces Pearl to become the top gun.

The future... I has seen it

mqdefault.jpg

You and those pearl necklace jokes...
<{nope}>

Cortez vs Blanchfield? Not only is it an interesting matchup, but also,
tenor.gif

damn, had hoped to see Brianna van Buren back on this card, she looked like a natural talent with great potential on the invicta 33 card. and when is mallory martin back from injury?

#InvictaFC34
Invicta FC 34: Main Event Preview

Invicta Fighting Championships
Published on Jan 26, 2019

A NEW flyweight champion will be crowned!
Commentator TJ De Santis breaks down the main event title match for the vacant flyweight title between Brazil's VANESSA PORTO and PEARL GONZALEZ!
#InvictaFC34 goes down FRIDAY, February 15th LIVE on UFC Fight Pass!

Invicta FC 34 lineup finalized!
WMMA Scene Now
Published on Jan 26, 2019

"The event goes down Friday, Feb 15 2019 from Memorial Hall in Kansas City, MO. and broadcast around the world on UFC Fight Pass!"

Last edited:
I know I mentioned this particular card to Flyweight Stephanie Geltmacher and she said
she'll be tuning in if that means anything as far as interest goes.

Fight week:

Update via Invicta's official Instagram: The first four fights will be available to watch live and free via Facebook!

fan of Dudieva but she doesnt seem to be able to pull the trigger

war Kolesnyk!

i think Blanchfield wins this one (but i still disagree that she won against Kay Hansen)

Man, I was looking forward to Kolesnyk vs Faith. Any word of it getting rescheduled? I don’t imagine there are too many matchups they can put together at 145.

Man, I was looking forward to Kolesnyk vs Faith. Any word of it getting rescheduled? I don’t imagine there are too many matchups they can put together at 145.

Back