Invicta FC 34 Vanessa Porto vs Pearl Gonzalez Feb 15

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DxybcHeX0AILiaF.jpg

Flyweight Title: Vanessa Porto (20-8) vs. Pearl Gonzalez (9-3)
Flyweight Tournament Semifinal: Milana Dudieva (12-7) vs. Karina Rodriguez (6-3)
Flyweight Tournament Semifinal: DeAnna Bennett (9-4-1) vs. Miranda Maverick (4-1)
Flyweight: Tracy Cortez (4-1) vs. Erin Blanchfield (3-0)
Featherweight: Faith McMah (6-3) vs. Helena Kolesnyk (5-2)
Flyweight Bout: Victoria Leonardo (3-1) vs. Jamie Milanowski (2-2)
Featherweight Bout: Courtney (1-1) King vs. Holli Salazar (1-0-1)
Flyweight Bout: Caitlin Sammons (0-0) vs. Christina Ricker (1-1)

Last edited:
Prime Porto would maulinate Pearl; but Vanessa has been in the game a long time and face a lot of great fighters (and time eventually catches up). I don't want to bet on this fight.

Jarl

At least after February 15th it is known who will be fighting for #1 contender honors
in Flyweight since Shannon has booked a 4 women tournament where the winners
will fight later this year to determine who fights the winner of Gonzalez vs Porto.

that tournament needs to be a one night tournament. More people will care.

that tournament needs to be a one night tournament. More people will care.

Invicta's crowd is already very dedicated. Announcing a one night tournament, if even possible (not likely), is not going to make more people magically care.

They’re going back to Memorial hall after 30 events away from it. Can’t help but question the wisdom of moving from the 1400 seat Scottish Rite Temple that they don’t sell out, to a 3500 seat venue. Either the Temple already has something scheduled that weekend, or Memorial Hall must have offered a nice discount.

No opponent named, but good to see her back!

Pearl%2B1.PNG

She has pre-enhancement nudes online for anyone interested

They're not great

I think Porto has to stop Pearl in round 1 or 2, if it goes beyond that with 5 whole rounds of fighting to face she will lose via gassing out. Something that is a common trend with powerful Brazilian fighters, I WONDER WHY.
IMO she won't be able to do that and Pearl will get that strap on to go with her necklace.

I'm also pleased to see the return of hapless MMA-mailorderbride Koleslawnik, in an actually winnable fight this time (against the equally hapless Faith Van Doomed, though now she's changed her name to Faith McMmaMath she might be about to usher in a new era?). Plus I get to see Dude I Eva and Rodriguez too. Nice card!

On the other hand... I used to like Bennett (mostly for her... personality?) but I'm done with it as far as watching her fight goes, could quite happily never see her in the cage again (except for interviews maybe).

Card is finalized Walker-Sanchez pulled out.

Flyweight Title Bout: Vanessa Porto vs. Pearl Gonzalez
Flyweight Tournament Semifinal Bout: Milana Dudieva vs. Karina Rodriguez
Flyweight Tournament Semifinal Bout: DeAnna Bennett vs. Miranda Maverick
Flyweight Bout: Tracy Cortez vs. Erin Blanchfield
Featherweight Bout: Faith McMah vs. Helena Kolesnyk
Flyweight Bout: Victoria Leonardo vs. Jamie Milanowski
Featherweight Bout: Courtney King vs. Holli Salazar
Flyweight Bout: Caitlin Sammons vs. Christina Ricker

Damn, this is flyweight heavy.

Wish I could go to this one.

K-Rod and Pearl win via superior cardio to their jacked opponents.
Maverick takes Decision Deanna to the danger zone for victory via farm girl strength.

Rd 2: Maverick defeats K-Rod via grappling.

Final round: A tough battle but Maverick necklaces Pearl to become the top gun.

The future... I has seen it

mqdefault.jpg

Back