Invicta FC 21: Anderson vs Tweet, PBP Discussion 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT

haters in this thread arent gonna like that call out

War Megan

lets be honest:
Holm and De Randamie are two of the greatest female strikers of all time, ever, with decade+ careers at the very top of boxing and kickboxing

Anderson is a striking-oriented MMA fighter who just moved to USA to start proper training only a year ago

fandom aside, there is only 1 way either of those fights could possibly go

One of the best if not the best Invicta card ever.

There were a lot of great ones but this one had it all. Great stuff! Also UFC should do this too, small card with only 6 or 7 fights. Do it in 2.5 to 3 hours and a lot more people will tune in. 7 hour long card is just too much.

In case I was a bit ambiguous before, I want to restate: Amy Montenegro did not that fight! That was the worst decision I have ever seen in MMA. That shit needs to get overturned immediately. (I`m biased...but in this case, I'm also right). War Celine forever!

Jarl

<{silvanormal}>

42836-1163542.png

Screenshot_9.jpg
Nice

{<redford}

In case I was a bit ambiguous before, I want to restate: Amy Montenegro did not that fight! That was the worst decision I have ever seen in MMA. That shit needs to get overturned immediately. (I`m biased...but in this case, I'm also right). War Celine forever!

Jarl

Do you think Celine should train with Miesha? Tate knows about late comeback RNCs, she'd have shown Celine how to do it without leaving leeway for screwage IMO

Hope they hook up and train together, Miesha Champion will take Celine to another level

Do you think Celine should train with Miesha? Tate knows about late comeback RNCs, she'd have shown Celine how to do it without leaving leeway for screwage IMO

Hope they hook up and train together, Miesha Champion will take Celine to another level
Dat Jarl bait.

Cheers All,

Shameless plug....new 3 stage way to defend arm triangles, and how to do a von flue standing on my utubey page

Jarl
let it go jarl...

Shevchenko is a way better striker, Pena and Zingano would gnp her into a living death
Yeah, Shev is the best female striker in MMA. But that doesn't mean she beats Megan. She's the smallest one of all mentioned.

If Dandois can get her down and beat her on the ground, Zingano and Pena...
Definitely possible. I just don't think it would be easy.

lets be honest...there is only 1 way either of those fights could possibly go

Honestly, Anderson could wrestle Holm down or pin her against the wall for an entire fight, if necessary.

Back