Platinum Member
Reaction score
On UFC FIGHT PASS(Free this week!)
http://www.ufc.com/fightpass

9a03520622.jpg

Invicta FC 21
Scottish Rite Temple
Kansas City, MO

Interim Featherweight Title: Megan Anderson (7-2) vs. Charmaine Tweet (9-5)
Bantamweight: Pannie Kianzad (8-1) vs Raquel Pa'aluhi (5-5)
Bantamweight: Aspen Ladd (4-0) vs Sjara Banks (2-1)
Flyweight: Andrea Lee (4-2) vs Jenny Liou (6-4)
Featherweight: Elizabeth Phillips (5-4) vs Leah Letson (3-1)
Strawweight: Amy Montenegro (7-2) vs Celine Haga (10-13)
Flyweight: Rachael Ostovich (3-2) vs Christine Ferea (Debut)

http://www.sherdog.com/events/Invicta-FC-21-Anderson-vs-Tweet-56901

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the fuck is Alejandra Lara? They signed her in January and has yet to debut.

Any word on what they are doing with the SW Title now that Hill is back in the UFC?

I know Mizuki tore her ACL in late September so that rules her out. UFC should give Invicta Heather Jo Clark and Anna Elmose (or some other UFC SW on a cut-worthy losing streak) and then have Esquibel/Bennett winner and Livia Souza do a 4 women tourney for the belt.

Where the fuck is Alejandra Lara? They signed her in January and has yet to debut.

She actually first signed late 2014!!! They resigned her, or re-announced it like they just did with Janaisa Morandin.

She actually first signed late 2014!!! They resigned her, or re-announced it like they just did with Janaisa Morandin.
That makes it even worse.

Shannon announced that Andrea Lee and Rachael Ostovich will also be on the card.

FYI: Today is Pannie's birthday.

She did lose to a 0-0 highschool cheerleader after signing with Invicta. Maybe her management or Invicta want to make sure she's ready before throwing her into the deep end.

card looks promising, but needs more meatball....

Last edited:
I'm always excited to watch Megan fight but....

The most intriguing fight for me is the debut of Heather Hardy vs Brieta Carpenter.

Any word on what they are doing with the SW Title now that Hill is back in the UFC?

I know Mizuki tore her ACL in late September so that rules her out. UFC should give Invicta Heather Jo Clark and Anna Elmose (or some other UFC SW on a cut-worthy losing streak) and then have Esquibel/Bennett winner and Livia Souza do a 4 women tourney for the belt.

What? I missed that news

Why not have the BW Title rematch, neither of them took damage. Maybe the budget is stricter than we thought.

Last edited:
meh. nothing I am going to go out of my way to watch.

Heather Hardy was supposedly a kickboxer, BJJer, and shes 18-0 pro boxer. Too bad shes old.

Why not have the BW Title rematch, neither of them took damage. Maybe the budget is stricter than we thought.
Supposedly Invicta is working on it. If I were Kunitskaya, I would say no to anywhere that doesn't have a real athletic commission, and better refs. So, no Missouri or Texas.

Aspen Ladd brutalizing Amanda Bobby Cooper
GraciousAlarmedCamel-size_restricted.gif

~
Aspen Ladd brutalizing Kelly McGill

~

Aspen Ladd has won by a finish in each of her 4 pro fights: 3 times by KO/TKO and once by submission.

Anyone know where Livia Renata Souza's at? I guess the SW Championship is now vacant since Hill's now in the UFC and Souza wants another shot at the title. It's a shame Mizuki's injured, they coulda pitched her vs. Souza for the vacant belt...

Back