Invicta FC 18: Grasso vs. Esquibel PBP Discussion 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

What's everyone drinking? Here's what's in my fridge right now:

lt-greenblaze-bottle300_0.png

pr-highland-mandarina-ipa.jpg

Firestone-Walker-Luponic-Distortion-002.jpg

im drinking hot chocolate,, its 1am

on the flip side i feel like im at a disco with strobes going.. about 10% into building a light sherdog theme so im half in white half in black.. its a struggle..

This will be my first time watching an Invicta card. Besides Joanna Champion i'm not really a WMMA fan. Hopefully this card can change my mind.

its a shame jodi esquibel has to fight grasso, but alexa gonna smash

Im just looking forward to Cindy retiring Jessamyn Duke

Uh oh. Invicta staff shaping to sacrifice Anderson to Cyborg already

So Cyborg wants to fight Anderson (who still young and raw) and still ducking Dandois then..

fuckin cyborg wants to fight chicks that started training in mma 3 years, fuck off invicta

Booooo Lloyd Irvin academy representative! Boooooooo!

Sorry had to get that outta my system. War Orr.

I got a California burrito and chester's flamin hot fries. I'm ready for Invicta! Let's all get along and enjoy some women's MMA goodness.

I had some Sheetz MTO earlier. My western Pennsylvania brethren know what I'm talking about.

What's everyone drinking? Here's what's in my fridge right now:

lt-greenblaze-bottle300_0.png

pr-highland-mandarina-ipa.jpg

Firestone-Walker-Luponic-Distortion-002.jpg

I'll be drinking liquor and fine craft cocktails. I just emptied my 2 liter barrel earlier. I had Negroni cocktails aging in it for 7 weeks. Can't wait :)

Im just looking forward to Cindy retiring Jessamyn Duke

I honestly feel bad for Duke. Another good kid who feel in with the wrong crowd.

im hopin orr wins, she needs the cash for an eyebrow transplant

Eubanks has that filthy Irvin name branded on her. I am picking Orr in this one.

Go Amber! I still love you despite your heavy, southern accent.

Josh Barnett said there was no point fighting amateur in WMMA and I agree with that.
Get Paid

Back