• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Introvert or Extrovert?

highkicknomore

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I took the briggs test here:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Found out I'm more of an extrovert by 11%.

Here's the full result:

ESFJ
Extravert(11%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(25%) Judging(67%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

It would be cool if you guys took the test and see what's your result and post it back here.

INTJ

Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Judging(56%)

ENTJ

Extravert (22%)
iNtuitive (25%)
iNtuitive Thinking (12%)
Judging (33%)

I have no clue what all these figures mean?

[QUOTE=cintur

Last edited:
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Most of this I already knew =P.

Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Perceiving(22)%

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

ISTJ

Introvert(33%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(12%) Judging(1%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Ive done this test like 4 times in the past 4 years, i get a different result every time..

I don't know about this test - I think people pick what they want to be rather than really are. I mean they say INTJ's are 1-4% of the population, but everytime I run across one of these threads there is a lot more INTJ's. It's also possible I guess that INTJ's are drawn to the internet because it's more impersonal, controlled (board rules, also can log off at any time), and can be more judgmental than in in person "real life" interactions.

I don't know about this test - I think people pick what they want to be rather than really are. I mean they say INTJ's are 1-4% of the population, but everytime I run across one of these threads there is a lot more INTJ's. .

I was thinking the same thing. I always score INTJ on these things, but I'm also like every other person who spends a decent amount of time online so I think the internet just attracts INTJ types.

... can be more judgmental than in in person "real life" interactions

I think you're mixing up definitions of judgement. The judgement part of Myers-Briggs personality tests has to do with being orderly and organized as opposed to criticizing others. It relates to the whole "I often don't make plans without thinking them through" type questions.

Judgement said:
the ability to judge, make a decision, or form an opinion objectively, authoritatively, and wisely, especially in matters affecting action; good sense; discretion: a man of sound judgment.

ISTJ
Ive done this test like 4 times in the past 4 years, i get a different result every time..
I've done this test several times too and I'm always an I and I'm always a P. This time I'm an ISTP.

Depending on the test I'll come up INTJ or ISTJ. The overwhelming majority of this forum will score as introverts even though introverts are rarer among the overall population.

Extravert(67%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(100)%

You have distinctive preference of Extraversion over Introversion (67%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have strong preference of Perceiving over Judging (100%)

ENTJ

I thought Id have some introverted and the description is true somplaces but falls flat on it's ass here and tehere.

Back