Shoop International Shoop League v8 Final Shoop Off - come vote!

Vote for your favorite shoop. You CANNOT change you vote. You get one vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bu2UUGB.gif

Last edited:
It's fooking 95 degrees F here... :eek:<Eek2.0>:eek: fooking hell. I worked in my garden aboot an hour yesterday & my clothes were soaking wet with sweat..

@Myrddin Wild when he was 13 Years Old. "Selfie in the Garden"
lando-gardener-jpg.787022

The Shedrog community truly is amazing... in the short breaks between flame wars and fighter bashing. :p

You betcha. Appreciate that bro. :D

I will get to it brah. Should be funnay.

It's bootiful!

I may update it later. I need a speech bubble. Like "Buy amatress from Mick" or something.

If she had kids with @Iron Skin they would look like this:
iron-o5cavc2-png.787021

Running out of likes in a shoop thread.

<{clintugh}>

Terrible isn't it? ya know, I never really cared about Likes but not they are gone/limited it has created a lot of problems.

So many good shoops in this thread! You guys are really using your noggin creatively.

Not bad for a bunch of neaderthals. :D

Today I get my hair cut

giphy.gif

Attachments

• iron o5CaVC2.png
    iron o5CaVC2.png
    26 KB · Views: 26
  • lando gardener.jpg
    lando gardener.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
The poster was sooo hard to decide. I could not figure it out so we had a top secret vote with about 15 top shoopers (none of them entrants) and even they were stumped. It was 3 last minute votes that broke the tie. Thanks you guys for making these shoops and thanks to the secret voters. We will probably have a more organized poster contest next time.

1st place poster @Volador
gqtfaLi.jpg

A super close 2nd @HughPhug
M7AI5wm.png

And a close 3rd @Ottawaguy
5vTObSy.jpg

“Lifetime supply of an Sald”

<Dany07>

Thanks Jack there are no winners or losers here.

Get back here with our chicken @bigwaverider

I am the king at the Fried Chicken 100 Yard Dash. Catch me. :p

Excellent work Mac. :D

{<jordan} Awesome. What made it challenging, is it the knife crossing over the face?

Well a lot of it was probably me. I had it looking smooth and then I blinked and everything was messed up. So I tried to fix it, and tried to fix it, and tried to fix it but it took me longer to fix it that it did making it... And to top it off, it wasn't as smooth as before. I blame @Clippy.

But yea, also the knife and hands going over the face made it kinda suck but not so bad. That part on the scale of 1-10 was about a 3 or 4.

{<jordan} Awesome. What made it challenging, is it the knife crossing over the face?

oh and I didnt know it but I was working in 60FPS. I'm not bothered by frame rate, but 60FPS (well anything over 30) can get a lot of duplicate frames and then u have to do things twice. honestly w/e happened it was due to me not paying attention and screwing up. I was in the mood for a relaxing shoop and my mind was drifting.

Back