Shoop International Shoop League v8 Final Shoop Off - come vote!

Vote for your favorite shoop. You CANNOT change you vote. You get one vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep an eye on Miocic/Cormier. Stipe's bitching about the smaller cage being a disadvantage to him... & that fight's being scheduled for the Apex in the smaller cage. Not sure why this wasn't a part of his original negotiations... but I'm not sure how far he will take it.

Firefighters5.gif

I haven't been online so much lately but damn this was a good competition

@Iron Skin great sportsmanship buddy

Congrats to everyone

You & @Arqueto are both winners

Thank you for making this community great
Thanks to u @Iron Skin had to conform to your ethical standards and played a high risk shoop against another legend in @Arqueto which was brought by king @bigwaverider due to your rants of honor and dignity and drama! At the end, it wasn’t that iron skin lost or arqueto won, it was more like someone had to lose on someone else’s expense because after all this is based on taste and popularity more than a real panel of experts, and the sad part is when I expressed the real honest truth about what I felt, the opposition didn’t waste anytime on attacking me personally instead of just being humble and open minded artists just like the ironed skinned Iron skin! So in conclusion everything u fought for to start this honorable based competition resulted in absolute opposite of the required results. Basically, next time please don’t start something that doesn’t exist with everyone on here unless we’re all on the same page and with the same train of thoughts and the same state of mind and the same wave and the same frequency and the the same drift if u get my drift Mr lovely @Clippy!

Sorry I was away and couldn't vote. As if life outside of shoop even matters.

Good job you guys and BWR and everyone for making this so fun (and honourable.... at Sherdog?!!!).

We got these next. Good enough for a Non Gif Shoop Contest? Let me know. The answers I get may determine whether we do one or not. Let me know what everyone thinks. :D

UFC 252. Miocic vs Cormier Sat, Aug 15
UFC 253: Adesanya vs. Costa Sat, September 19, 2020

I'd be in for non-gif or MSPaint (ALWAYS!!!!).

I call dibs on last place.

Last edited:
Sorry I was away and couldn't vote. As if life outside of shoop even matters.

Good job you guys and BWV and everyone for making this so fun (and honourable.... at Sherdog?!!!).

I'd be in for non-gif or MSPaint (ALWAYS!!!!).

I call dibs on last place.
Sounds like you're trying to lull us into a false sense of security. Then out of the blue, you'll reveal that you've been away to Shoop camp for the last 2 weeks. Can't fool us mate!

Back